Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Cameron991 I'm so sorry I have been a terrible train buddy :(
I just found my the envie that my husband was suppose to mail out for me in his car!!!! :(((
Please forgive me and I will be sending a FAT ENVIE out tomorrow morning and again on Monday!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Last weekend was my son's Bar Mitzvah, so this summer was a blur (with a trip to WDW too). But I have been receiving and mailing!

Thanks!!

Sending and receiving. Also - forgot to mention that when I got my paper last week, I had 1 red plum, 1 smart source and then another smart source with 2 MORE COPIES!! I felt like I had won the coupon lottery! Thought everyone would appreciate that. :cheer2: Have a great week!

Rec'd my envie from SHIPOO/DJ. Thanks! :goodvibes

Envie going out to DIANNA/HONEYBUNCHES tomorrow. :thumbsup2

MARINAD,

I don't know if I'll get to the post office to get your envelope weighed thus morning. I have a sick kiddo at home - but DH will be here this afternoon, so I can take it then. But it might arrive a day late.

Tink75,
Thank you so much for the 3 envies! They were so helpful for weekend shopping!

Claytonsmama - receiving envies like clockwork!! THANK YOU!!

5EstesFamily - your envie is ready to roll!!

This weeks savings, including store coupons, target cartwheel, shoprite e-coupons, manufacturer coupons $75.88. :cool1:

Have a great week everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter