• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

BELLE2211 is got the envie yesterday. Thanks!!!!
Saved $35.75 at Winn Dixie with coupons ( $70.64 total saved with coupons and reward card) $3.00 at Target and had a coupon for $7 off my oil change!

I have survived a massive hemorrhagic stroke and I will be mailing on Monday but before I do I need my buddies mailing address because I accidentally deleted deleted the Pm with her address:cool1::thumbsup2

I have survived a massive hemorrhagic stroke and I will be mailing on Monday but before I do I need my buddies mailing address because I accidentally deleted deleted the Pm with her address:cool1::thumbsup2

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry to hear this. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Belle2211, I love the mug, notepad and card received today~~thank you so much! :cool1:

Also received the second envie today, Natashag76. I think it took a little detour. :)

Happy Birthday, Disny_Luvr!

I have a pretty big train going out tomorrow to Themonsterkeeper! I've been meaning to tell you how much I LOVE your screen name! :sully:

I received TWO envies from LadyTink75 this week - Thanks you!

Anyone else celebrating the end of summer - BACK TO SCHOOL, BABY! I want my nice quiet house back.

Receiving on Thursdays from SHIPOO/DJ just like clockwork. Thanks!

An envie will go out in Mondays mail for HONEYBUNCHES/DIANNA.

Have a great week!

Receiving on Thursdays from SHIPOO/DJ just like clockwork. Thanks!

An envie will go out in Mondays mail for HONEYBUNCHES/DIANNA.

Have a great week!

You're welcome and glad to hear they're arriving like clockwork. :yay: Another manila envie heading your way in the morning.

Sending out to Loribil tomorrow morning. Its only the coupons I cut out today and the ones that my mother sent me. The envies a little thicker this week so I'm going to be sending them out in two different envies

VitFamily - an envie is coming your way!!! It's not a big one - I haven't rec'd from my sender from last week yet... hopefully today....

Have a great week all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter