• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
That is amazing! We did the Expedition Everest 5K in May and that was enough for me. The amount of perseverance, dedication and endurance it must take to complete a 5K, 10K, half & full marathon in such a short period of time is astonishing! I hope you are displaying those medals in a place that gets heavy traffic and are SUPER proud of yourself!!

WOW amazing!!!

You're welcome and congrats on your wonderful achievements. :cheer2: Did you run into Belle2211?

Great Job to Both of you! My sister runs Goofy every year. It is a ton of work and sacrifice! Rest up!

Thank you everyone! It was an absolutely wonderful experience. I did the Goofy last year and didn't think I could do anymore. This year with the Dopey, the experience was even better. I hate that no one of us got to meet. Next year we will have to make plans and have a Coupon Train meet. If any of you saw the WISH team, I am a member of that team. A wonderful group of people I met here on the Disboards.

Quasi123
I mailed an envie to you on Friday. I am in Little Rock, AR for the weekend and am going home tomorrow (Tuesday). While I found a paper and have my coupons, I figured it would take an extra day coming from here, so I mailed one Friday and will mail the new ones, with some others I have been clipping on Wednesday from home.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

Coupons being dropped in the mail today for Shel. Thanks to my sender for all the envies last week! Lots of cat food coupons :)

Have a great week guys!

Wow! Couponpalloza today! I received coupons from my old train buddy and new train buddy ;)

Yeah, I got very unorganized near the end there, so you've got that big envelope and one small one is on its way to you, then I'll stop stalking you with coupons lol.

just got back from walt disney world and i had two envies waiting from erinmarissa...thank you!!

envie going out tomorrow to dvclaurie05...enjoy :goodvibes

Received envie from SHEL on Friday. Thank you!
Saved $10.25 at the grocery store this week.

Sending envie to U.P.NORTH tomorrow.
Stay warm, everyone!

I didn't receive coupons last week but I believe my sender posted they are on the way...I did mail to NatashaG76 today.

Grocery Savings: 4.30
Target Savings: 39.76

DISNEYLIFER87

Received 2 small envies last week. :thumbsup2

hereyago

Dropped 2 envies in the mail yesterday. One just had BJ's coupons in it.

Have a great week, ladies!

LittleAngie -- received your envelope on Saturday. THANKS :thumbsup2

Disneylifer87 -- sent you an envelope this morning. ENJOY :)

Shortstuff 7429 - Mailed your envie yesterday.

Eyor 44- Received your envie today. Thank you!!!

Saved $5.49 at Wal Mart today

Mailed out today to velrox.

Got an amazing deal at michaels today. They had American girl craft kits in the clearance section. It was a pillow making set. Original price $19.99 marked down to $1.99. Then all clearance was additional 50% off. So I was psyched they were gonna be $1 each. But then they rang up for $.01! A penny each!! Awesome! The cashier couldn't believe it either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter