• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Eyor44...glad you like everything!!! I thought the Disney snowglobe was too cute :)). Merry Christmas!!!

QUOTE="eyor44;50238224"]Hi All. I recieved a very delightful gift in the mail this past Friday from Clayton'sMama. Snowglobe (LOVE the snowglobe), candy, recipe cards, note pad and pen. Thank you so much! Such a fun box to receive. Quasi123 - The bestest coupon buddy in the world! - I mailed your envie yesterday. I will be mailing my Secret Santa gift today.[/QUOTE]

Dvclaurie05....sorry it has been crazy this week. Hopefully I can get envie out tomorrow. My son just got an insulin pump, dd sick, Dh having surgery....work lol. Thanks for understanding!!

Mailed out to velrox today.

Claytonsmama sorry to hear about your son needing an insulin pump :(

Fofinia....thanks! Honestly, so far the pump seems to be so much better thank the shots each day. He was getting 4-5 insulin shots each day. Now it is like he will get one every 3 days....one happy momma here :)) and one happy ds lol!!

Mailed out to velrox today. Claytonsmama sorry to hear about your son needing an insulin pump :(

Fofinia....thanks! Honestly, so far the pump seems to be so much better thank the shots each day. He was getting 4-5 insulin shots each day. Now it is like he will get one every 3 days....one happy momma here :)) and one happy ds lol!!

Dvclaurie05....sorry it has been crazy this week. Hopefully I can get envie out tomorrow. My son just got an insulin pump, dd sick, Dh having surgery....work lol. Thanks for understanding!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi all.

I have been receiving and sending just fine.

We leave for vacation in 2 weeks and are going on the Fantasy for a New Years Cruise!:cool1: So much to do with Christmas too!:eek::eek::eek:

Don't know if we want to re-route or not. We are gone from 12/25-1/4 so I should be back for the 1/5 mailing.

Hi all.

We leave for vacation in 2 weeks and are going on the Fantasy for a New Years Cruise!:cool1: So much to do with Christmas too!:eek::eek::eek:

Don't know if we want to re-route or not. We are gone from 12/25-1/4 so I should be back for the 1/5 mailing.

:wave2: If you can mail before you leave and then again on 1/5 we could just skip a rerouting. :thumbsup2 (I'll send rdrjj5 a PM and let her know our plan.)

Have fun on the Fantasy!!! pixiedust:

Tink471...envie received on Saturday.

XxStaceFacexX...nice sized envie went in your direction on Monday.

Dznybound...thank you so very much for the package!! It couldn't have come at a better time. I really needed a smile today :)). I love love love the shirt and puzzle. I was just asking my husband for one for Christmas. I also love the chocolates and pens!! Merry Christmas!!

Seanofstarcommand
I sent one envie out on Tuesday and I am sending another one tomorrow.

Xxstacefacexx
I received you envie today. Thanks!

Hi all,

We are headed to WDW today! :D I'll be back on 12/20. Is it possible for Airplane to skip over me next week and send directly to KristiP? If so, shipoowner can you set this up? Thanks all! :)
Also because I'm away I'll try to get my dog sitter to let me know when my secret Santa gift arrives but I won't be opening it until the 21st at the earliest.
Have a wonderful week everyone! I'll tell Santa Goofy you've all been good and should get every item on your lists!

Hi all,

We are headed to WDW today! :D I'll be back on 12/20. Is it possible for Airplane to skip over me next week and send directly to KristiP? If so, shipoowner can you set this up? Thanks all! :)
Also because I'm away I'll try to get my dog sitter to let me know when my secret Santa gift arrives but I won't be opening it until the 21st at the earliest.
Have a wonderful week everyone! I'll tell Santa Goofy you've all been good and should get every item on your lists!

:wave2:

I'll contact Airplane and let her know of our plan to do a temporary rerouting. :thumbsup2

Have fun ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo and safe travels! :goofy: :santa:

Hi all.

Have a great vacation!!!

Target: $6.20

Received coupons from my new sender last night, so an envie went out to Shelly today in the mail. I'll be sending out another one on Monday for her too :)

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter