Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Received another big one from NYCDiane on Thursday (or it might have even been Wednesday!) I have however, lost my personal coupon holder:sad1::sad: I KNOW I had them last Friday...and I think I had them on Saturday but between all the hustle and bustle of school break and new year's and riding in cars all over they are missing! Hope to find them soon but in the meantime I've started a new collection for myself- it's a sad little collection :sad2::sad1::sad:

Oh no, that's not good. :sad2: Has it turned up yet?

DACRAIG09

Mailing a VERY small envie out today. I haven't received an envie from IBLEEDBLUE yet.

Sorry, I've been without Internet for the past few days. Anyways
Wasnt able to drop off Monday but i did drop it off that night at the post office itself so it should've been picked up first thing in the am

Shyanne--- Envie reveived. Thank you!

Alyssa --- Bad news: as I was sorting through the coupons I received from Shyanne, my cat knocked my cup of water over and the coupons got destroyed.
Good news: I will still have coups to send out to you on Tuesday from the paper and other inserts.

I received an envie from DZNYBOUND/Mary on Friday.

I have an envie ready to go on Tuesday to HULAGIRL87/Amy.

Shyanne--- Envie reveived. Thank you!

Alyssa --- Bad news: as I was sorting through the coupons I received from Shyanne, my cat knocked my cup of water over and the coupons got destroyed.
Good news: I will still have coups to send out to you on Tuesday from the paper and other inserts.
No worries- I did get last week's big envie (which I still need to go through)!! We were in FLL for the weekend for a friend's wedding and I haven't had a chance to go through the paper yet.

In other exciting Disney discount news however, at the Character Warehouse in Sawgrass Mills, they had the DL 60th anniversary hats that my DH was eyeing when we were there over the summer that was $25 in the park were $3 at the outlet! We bought 3! They also had some Vera Bradley stuff too - I don't recall seeing that at the outlets before, and I was really tempted but resisted (for now).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter