Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Finally moved into new house and getting settled. Have been receiving from new coupon buddy (Chrelaine) and have been sending to DVCLaurie05 regularly.
Now, if we could just get our internet set up.....I'm using my phone as a hotspot and it's adding up on my data!!

Did anyone else see the article in the newspaper about the slowness of the USPS? It was an article written by Lisa Rein of the Washington Post. Here's the first paragraph: "Amid significant downsizing of the money-strapped U.S. Postal Service, the number of letters arriving late has jumped by about 50 percent since the start of the year." It's verification of what we've been feeling is happening to our envies. It's a very interesting article and concludes with this paragraph: "Its no. 1 requirement would be restoring service standards so mail reaches its destination faster." I'm sure we all agree. :thumbsup2

Receiving from Honeybunches weekly - thank you!!
DisFans4 - I sent out one envie on Monday - and then my neighbor brought a bunch of coupons over Monday night .. so - I sent another one yesterday ... Be on the lookout for 2 from me this week!

Enjoy your long weekend, everybody!

Be sure to mail your envie on Tuesday.

Post offices are closed on Monday.

Been receiving from DVCLaurie just fine-thank you!

Been sending to 5estesfamily as well!

Question for the group-when you send the brown envelopes, is there a particular mail rate to ask for that is both cost efficient and arrives in a timely manner?

It has to go first class. If you pay less for some other class mail, it will take too long in transit. The key is to put your coupons in the envelope in such a way that it's not over 1/4" thick if possible because that's the cheapest way to go. If you are sending a lot of coupons, try to keep the coupons spaced out in the envelope so that it's not more than 3/4" thick because if it's more than 3/4" you'll pay a higher rate for it being that thick. Eyor44 gave us a great idea on those big envies. She takes a piece of paper and folds in in half to fit one of those manila envelopes (unpadded type). Then she takes her big stack of coupons and spaces them out as evenly as possible in the folded piece of paper thus making it the thinnest possible to fit inside the envelope. Hope that makes sense?

Question for the group-when you send the brown envelopes, is there a particular mail rate to ask for that is both cost efficient and arrives in a timely manner?

Three envies arrived today from Natashag76. Will be sorting through them tonight after dinner. Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. Hot and humid here in MN.

:wave: We didn't get inserts in today's paper. Not sure if it's just our paper or if no one got them due to the holiday. :scratchin According to Sunday Coupon Preview there should've been two SmartSource inserts today. :confused3 :confused: :confused3 Regardless, please mail on Tuesday. Just forward whatever you received this past week that you don't want so we keep those coupons moving before they expire. :thumbsup2

Ruthie --- Received your envie yesterday! Thank you!

Alyssa --- Your envie is ready to go. Will drop it in the box today so it will go with the first mail out on Tuesday! Enjoy!

No inserts in Sunday paper this week.

Am sending a small envie to CHRELAINE of fast food coupons that came in a mailer this week.

Been receiving from Disfans4 - but unfortunately, haven't gotten this weeks envie yet. Definitely the USPS!! :( Our newspaper doesn't have SS - so I went and bought a local paper that carries SS - but there are none there! I guess the preview was wrong (Confirming your thoughts ShiPooOwner!). At any rate - I have nothing to send out on Tuesday. o_O Sorry LittleAngie - should have a bunch for next week! Hope everyone has a great week!

No inserts in Sunday paper this week.

Am sending a small envie to CHRELAINE of fast food coupons that came in a mailer this week.

Welcome back! I've got an envie ready to go out to you on Tuesday. Hope Chrelaine received the envie I sent to her last week in your absence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter