• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Thanks! I am in a sleep induced coma at this point. I can feed the baby and doze at the same time. I have his night time feedings down to 10 mins! I told him no play time for you Mister , back in the carrier. The girls run in and scoop him up first thing though. I cant wait to move outta here! Animal control is aware of her hoarding of cats. I am waiting till I move to report her.The kitten has cocidia which is an intestinal parasite that is VERY contagious! So he is on quarenteen in my bathroom. Ever try to tinkle with a little thing bitting your legs ? :lmao: but he is adorable. Will try and post his pic.
That being said this weeks saving was better. No clue how much I spent and dont want to look! :eek: Savings $175.42 got 2 huge jars of peanut butter using a rain check and free OFF refill things for a candle I gotten.Soo doing better . Cant wait till school stars on Monday. My Autistic son is driving me nuts. My tip for the week is call manufactures and tell them you love there products to get coupons and sometimes FREE things :)
Have a great week.. Almost Hump day WOOT WOOT

:grouphug: You are awesome absolutely awesome to save that baby kitten. What is the matter with people??? Drown a kitten? He's a jerk and I don't call many people by that name unless they truly deserve it. He deserves it.

Don't get down on yourself for "only" saving $28.31 this week. That is fabulous! After all you're a new mama taking care of a three week old. It's a wonder you can stay awake to figure out your shopping lists this week. :flower3:

Congrats on having the school shopping done. That's gotta be a relief. Good luck with finding a new house. Lucky you to get away from that neighbor. He shouldn't have pets. Hope you're going to report him to your local SPCA.

Received an envie from Annabelle64 yesterday...it was postmarked Aug 6 so it must have takent the long way.

Received from my new sender Fratthouse on Saturday, Thanks!

Mailed to Arianrose yesterday morning.

Grocery Savings: 1.00

PrincessMae

Envie received! :thumbsup2

SCOUTHAWKK

Envie sent out this morning. Had a golf outing all day yesterday and I didn't make it to the post office. Hopefully, I got all the expired ones out of there - I didn't have my glasses with me when I went through them! :scared1: New coupons on top. :)

Have a great week ladies!

coupon savings 8/13
Walgreens $2.50
Gas @ SA (double any cents off coupon on Tuesdays) $2.04
Target $4.00

mailed out today. sorry it's a day late. I got wrapped up in gestational diabetes test and just forgot about it.

TonyaG - Sorry you never received the big envie. Definitely a mystery. I sent out two envies yesterday. One is a little big so hopefully it'll stay in one piece.

Tiggerstac - sent 1 envie Monday and I am sending another tomorrow.

Scdisneymom - got yours today. Thanks!

Receiving just fine from VitFamily, and sent out a huge envelope to JulieAMedeiros on Tuesday.

Ruthie5671 got your envie today.

5estesfamily sent your envie out on Tuesday. I really can't remember if I posted and to be honest, I'm way too tired to look right now. :faint:

SEANOFSTARCOMMAND

Finally got that missing envie! Came 2 weeks after being mailed. Got 2 smaller envies with it. I just LOVE our postal service. NOT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter