• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

JulieAMedeiros rec'd my envie from you on Thursday. Thank you!!!

Of2DBeach I meant to get on here yesterday but I got sidetracked. A chunky one is headed your way as of yesterday.

Have a great week everyone!

Ruthie,

I am sending out a small one today. I am taking a little R&R :cool1: :cool1: beginning this coming weekend and will be back with you for the Aug 5 mailing! See ya when we get back!!

VitFamily, thanks for the envelope!

JulieAMedeiros, sent you an envelope a few hours ago.

mailed my envie out not huge but 1 insert only this week. I hope next week is better. I had to clean out my binder because of exspired coupons and it looks soo skinny! I got Venus razors today for .97 each using a $5 coupon at Walmart I gave 2 coupon to a lady for razors and she almost started to cry. her husband has been out of work over a year and a half and her parents paid for her daughters summer camp and she was struggling to buy what she needs. Then she told me she had gotten ill ( I figured cancer) and she kept thanking me for helping her. I wanted to cry!! I went to look for her after I composed myself but she was gone! i guess sometimes its the little things that mean so much. My challenege to you is to use your coupons to bless someone else! I also drppd off cat food to Animal care and control becaus my 22# moose decidd he was too good for it ( Russ is a bit spoiled!) Have a great week.. Still watching the tropics but so far were ok

Love this! Sharing is a good thing :)

MattMatts-Momma...envie received on Monday.

SCDisneyMom...pitiful little envie went out to you yesterday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter