Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

ohnowewontgo--I received three envelopes yesterday, thank you!

Eyor44-an envelope goes out in the mail tomorrow.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! I got an envie this week (thanks hmcfall711) and I have one ready to go out tomorrow to Baililan. Hope everyone has a great week! :)

V4Dice,

I only got a smart source this week but I do have a nice envie going out to you . There are some Target coupons that I got in the mail also. If I come across anything later in the week I'll send you another envie! Enjoy!!!

Disny_Lvr

Envie received !! Thank you!!!!

Happy Father's Day to all DIS Dad's & single Mom's!

I rec'd my 1st envie from HAZELEYES536/JENNIE on Wednesday. Thanks!

An envie is ready to go out to CARLYZMOM/JILL tomorrow.

Kroger savings - $7.25

Jennymisek just took your envie to the post office. I'm in Ohio today so its getting mailed from here. My parents paper had one insert so I sent those with what I recd last week. I will probably mail another envie this week with what I have in my paper when I go home tomorrow.

Claytonsmama ~ received an envelope last Thursday...can't remember if I let you know or not.

DVCLaurie95 ~ mailed an envelope your way today.

Arianrose ....Hello! No envie sent last week...large envie going out today!

Quasi123....thank you for your envie!

Have a great week everyone!

StitchesGr8Fan-the envie to you is going to be late this week. I'm so sorry. I ahve all of them cut and they are sitting on my table at home. I will get them in the mail to you first thing in the morning.

I didn't realize yesterday was not Sunday....soooo I'm mailing out today. Sorry BPESCH! It's on its way!

Envie went out to HoneyBunches yesterday!! And remember I won't be mailing next week! I'll be at WDW!!!!! pixiedust:

dznybound - I received an envie on Saturday. Thank you!

NYCDiane - I mailed an envie to you today. Have a great week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter