Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Recieving just fine got 2 chunkies last week and a small one on Sat :cool1:
Wont be able to send out tmrw my small DD10 is very sick her fever went from 99.1 to 101 in 40 mins! So I have a feeling it will be a looong night and prob be sitting in the Peds office with her in the am :(
Savings this week $25.19
Co-pay for the Peds $25 :scratchin guess its part of being a Mommy . Have a great week everyone !!

I received my envie this week and my envie is going out to PooBearMama today.
My savings this weekend included a B1G1Free at Yankee Candle.:cool1:

Total savings was $106.60 and that will be all for me for April. I am so glad May is finally going to be here.

PoohBearMaMa... I got your envie either Fri or Sat not sure what day because I was out of town for both days.

Loriabill.. Your envie will be going out today.

Savings
Target
$10.xx

Recieving just fine got 2 chunkies last week and a small one on Sat :cool1:
Wont be able to send out tmrw my small DD10 is very sick her fever went from 99.1 to 101 in 40 mins! So I have a feeling it will be a looong night and prob be sitting in the Peds office with her in the am :(
Savings this week $25.19
Co-pay for the Peds $25 :scratchin guess its part of being a Mommy . Have a great week everyone !!

Hope your DD is starting to feel better!! I was caught up on clipping and my newspaper comes on Saturday so I was able to get it out to you Saturday afternoon. Hopefully that helps it arrive a bit quicker. :goodvibes

JulieAMedeiros I rec'd your envie on Wednesday. Thank you so much!!

Have a great week everyone! I have a short week with only 3 work days but it will probably feel like the longest week of my life. Some Iron Man 3 and then beach bound after that. popcorn:: :beach:

StitchesGr8Fan -- received your envelope on Thursday. Thanks :)

Belle032 - sent out an envelope to you today..:)

Rec'd an envie on Friday from ShiPooOwner. I think there must have been more but only one made it?

Sending my envie out tomorrow to Karliebug. I forgot to take it with me this morning!

MattMatts-Momma...envie arrived on Friday! Thanks!

SCDisneyMom...your envie went out yesterday! Next weeks envie will be delayed because we'll be at WDW for a long weekend trip this weekend!! We'll be back Tuesday evening, and I'll do my best to get it out on Wednesday.

VitFamily - your envie went out yesterday!!! Be on the lookout!!

LJCraw555 - I have been receiving your envies regularly - LOVED your "disney cheer" this week!! Sent that along to my buddy! It made me smile!!! :goodvibes

Have a great week everyone!

Envie to rdrjj5 went out yesterday as usual. Feeling much better thanks.

Have a great week guys!

fofinia..I was out of town until late Sunday so didn't get to clipping coupons til last night. Your envie went out this morning

I saved $12.57 at Publix

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter