Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Hmcfall711 - I got your envie - thanks! Baililan - I have a small one ready to go out in them morning. Hope everyone has a great week!

:cool1:

The Columbus Dispatch didn't have any coupons in it at all. :confused3
I'll try to get to the store & see if the Cincinnati Enquirer's are still available. Regardless, there's an envie going out tomorrow to JILL/CARLYZMOM.

MICHELE/HAUNTEDMANSIONMAMA - Rec'd your envie on Thursday. Thanks!

Kroger savings - $9.75

ETA: I went back to Kroger & it took me 4 papers before I found one with the coupon insert. Grrrrrrr...

Tonyag--an envelope arrived yesterday, thank you!

NatNatsMommy--your envelope goes out in the mail tomorrow.

I received an envie from you on Monday. I think it may be the one that was returned to you for postage. Thanks bunches!

Of2DBeach sent out a small envie this morning. I hope my others finally arrived to you! :wave2:

Have a great week everyone!!

Shoprite: 33.60

funny you should ask I got both one day apart. so aBig chunkie envie will go outto my buddy and she can have as much fun sorting as I did ..
savings $107.16 :cool1:
Of2DBeach sent out a small envie this morning. I hope my others finally arrived to you! :wave2:

Have a great week everyone!!

Shoprite: 33.60

BPESCH been receiving your envies every week just fine and can't wait to get the one for this week..

EYOR44 sorry for not sending envies the last couple weeks..I recently got a new job and I work overnights and I have been adjusting but don't worry I'm sending a box to you this morning and then I will be back on track and send you envies every week like normal..sorry but glad to finally be back on track.

BPESCH been receiving your envies every week just fine and can't wait to get the one for this week..

EYOR44 sorry for not sending envies the last couple weeks..I recently got a new job and I work overnights and I have been adjusting but don't worry I'm sending a box to you this morning and then I will be back on track and send you envies every week like normal..sorry but glad to finally be back on track.

Congrats on the new job! I hope it is going well for you. Thanks for letting me know, I'll be on the lookout for it.

ShiPoo - envie headed your way today.

Hope everyone had a better weekend than I did. I got my purse stolen yesterday. It was a nice Coach purse too and had quite a bit of money in it. I'm angry at myself for leaving it in my car, but how could someone do that??? It was broad day light and I was in a store for maybe 10 minutes picking up some dinner and they smashed my driver side window and took it. Please learn from me and NEVER leave your purse or any other valuables in your car! Some people are mean and have no respect for others! :sad1::mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter