Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

NYCDiane - Been receiving fine! Thank you!!

Tink471
- Envelope out in the mail to you today.:goodvibes

SeanofStarCommand said:
Airplane - received both your envies this week like clockwork. :)

Last week I actually sent 1 on Monday and 1 on Tuesday. I thought maybe that's what it takes to make them arrive on the same day!

Received from SUMLTHOMP on Friday, Thanks!

Sent to Haunted Mansion Momma this morning...sorry I am a day late. My ads weren't delivered this weekend so they brought them yesterday.

Grocery Savings: 3.00
Target Savings: 10.64

dturner...I will be cruising from Sunday-Thursday. If I get this weeks coupons in time, I will try to send them out to you early.

Got from Cameron- thanks! And sent to Shel on Tuesday- was going to go with optional week and changed my mind :)

Working on totals for March!

Eyor44- Received your envie today. Thank you!!!

Saved $22.73 yesterday.

EYOR44 sent your envie today...
I recieved it yesterday (Wednesday). Thanks so much!:goodvibes

Welcome to the train.

dturner...I will be cruising from Sunday-Thursday. If I get this weeks coupons in time, I will try to send them out to you early.
Have a great trip and fun doing the 5K.

Eyor44- Received your envie today. Thank you!!!
Saved $22.73 yesterday.
Welcome! :thumbsup2

Have a great trip and fun doing the 5K.

Thanks! I'm a little nervous though. I was planning on running the whole thing since it's a race I'm not doing with my runner friend (so excited about trying to run straight through) but I got hit with a softball at my game Monday night on my bad knee so there's a huge bruise and it's all swollen and hurts to walk. I have a 5k on Saturday too, so we'll see how both go!

DVCLaurie05

I'm sending out a small envie today.

DisneyBelle99

Received your envie last night.

Have a great weekend, ladies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter