Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Envie went out yesterday.

Lauralooneyfordisney

I have been getting my envies from you weekly like clock work... Thanks

Dsny_Lvr

Envie recieved!! I haven't had a chance to look through it yet but I'm sure it's great as always!! Thank you!!!!!

V4Dice

I got my BJs coupon book today. I'll go through it and send you the leftovers with the coming week's envie. Hopefully, I'll get the P&G insert this week. Your envie will go out on Monday either way!

Hereyago-I only just mailed out your envie for the week. VERY SORRY it is late. I was holding to see if I would get one for the week, and meant to mail out what I clipped from the weekend yesterday, but I accidently left it at home. This hasn't been that great of a week, and my mind was elsewhere. So sorry!!!!!

Jen

StitchesGr8Fan -- received your envelope yesterday.. Thanks :)

BaseballMickey -- sent you your envelope today (for next week) since I will be leaving for vacation tomorrow for a week ...:cool1:

Have a great week...

Hereyago-I only just mailed out your envie for the week. VERY SORRY it is late. I was holding to see if I would get one for the week, and meant to mail out what I clipped from the weekend yesterday, but I accidently left it at home. This hasn't been that great of a week, and my mind was elsewhere. So sorry!!!!!

Jen

No worries. Hope.the.week gets better for you.

Dsny_Lvr

Received another envie today. It was delayed because --- get this ---- it was opened and inspected by the USPS!!! I guess they think we're up to some shady biz with our coupon train :cool: :rotfl2:

I honestly think someone in the post office thought there may have been $$$ in the envie because it was slit opened a little on the bottom, too. Same thing happened with a thick envie my aunt sent me and I received today. It was a card envelope and they must have thought it was a card with money or a gift card and they slit it opened on the side to take a peek. Idiots.

RobynonWheel.jpg

See my Daughter in Law on Wheel of Fortune this Thursday! Her name is Robyn, and I can't tell you if she won, or how much she might have won, but she does look excited! See my son at the end of the show!!! Deb

Oh no! :headache: I just tried to set up my DVR in case I get busy and forget to tune in after dinner and Wheel of Fortune is being preempted tonight by the NCAA Basketball Tournament!!! Is it being rescheduled?

Dsny_Lvr

Received another envie today. It was delayed because --- get this ---- it was opened and inspected by the USPS!!! I guess they think we're up to some shady biz with our coupon train :cool: :rotfl2:

I honestly think someone in the post office thought there may have been $$$ in the envie because it was slit opened a little on the bottom, too. Same thing happened with a thick envie my aunt sent me and I received today. It was a card envelope and they must have thought it was a card with money or a gift card and they slit it opened on the side to take a peek. Idiots.

Sheesh, hopefully they'll get caught in the act next time. :rolleyes:

ShiPooOwner said:
Oh no! :headache: I just tried to set up my DVR in case I get busy and forget to tune in after dinner and Wheel of Fortune is being preempted tonight by the NCAA Basketball Tournament!!! Is it being rescheduled?

Oh sorry , it is on ABC here, so we are all good!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter