• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

RobynonWheel.jpg

See my Daughter in Law on Wheel of Fortune this Thursday! Her name is Robyn, and I can't tell you if she won, or how much she might have won, but she does look excited! See my son at the end of the show!!! Deb

:cool1: I'm going to watch! ::yes::

Udsweetpea, I just realized that the envelope I asked my husband to mail has your old address. If he didn't mail it today as asked ill switch it out.

No problem! You always send them early!

I hope she is feeling better!

Thanks...still in the hospital but feeling better...she's still so mentally with it that it's tough for her to be slowing down physically.

Sent a HUGE envelope to you today.

VitFamily, got your envelope, thanks!

DVCLaurie05
Envie went out yesterday! :thumbsup2

DisneyBelle99
Received envie last week.
And how stinkin' cool is it that your DIL got on Wheel of Fortune!! That is one of my dreams! I watch it every night. Several years ago, my DH and I got a call in to try out and the day came to go and I was sick! I couldn't go. My DH went, but never got a call back. He's good at it too when we watch it at home. Ah well...helps to have dreams! LOL

Received from SUMLTHOMP on Friday, Thanks!

Sent to Haunted Mansion Momma today- Sorry I am a day late. We received over a foot of snow Sunday (I think you got the same storm :)) and getting around yesterday was tricky. The post office said it should arrive Thursday.

Grocery Savings: 17.05
Target Savings: 14.36

I have been so terrible about posting, so I thought I would check in (it's been weeks I think). I have been receiving weekly with no problem. My sending has been weekly, but not always at the beginning of the week, but they are getting there. :guilty: I promise to start doing a little bit better.

Received another biggie from Carlyzmom this afternoon and looking forward to going through it tonight. :cool1: Thank you!!

We have another location to send our expired coupons to! If you're new and don't know about this, U.S.military families stationed overseas can use expired coupons (up to six months expired) at their commissaries. This is one small way we can express our appreciation to our military for all they do for us. :worship: I'll add this address to the others on page one in the first posting for future reference.

Sonja Ramakka
PSC 2 Box 13112
APO AE 09012

Use the same postage as it would take to mail your envie within the U.S. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter