Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

JULIEAMEDEIROS, I'm such a delinquent this week...my grandmother is in the hospital so I've been spending most days with her and haven't even thought about making it to the post office. Poor lady, it's her 94th birthday tomorrow and boy is she ticked to have to spend it in the hospital! I'm planning to drop some small envelopes in the mail to you in the morning. Sorry for the delay!

I am still receiving like clockwork...Thanks VitFamily!

No problem! You always send them early!

I hope she is feeling better!

So much for Spring! :sad2:

Julieamedeiros I rec'd your envie on Thursday. Thanks so much!!

Of2DBeach I sent a chunkie one your way today. My co-worker gave me a few inserts that she was done with so I was able to add some volume to an already thick envie.

Have a great week everyone!!

Dunkin Donuts: 2.29

I am so ready for Spring. I am on board with impeaching the groundhog. We had snow all weekend and -10 this morning when I left for work.:scared1:
Received my 2 envies last week and sending Ladytink75 this afternoon.

My total coupon savings this weekend was $55.25.

Happy Snowy Monday to all!!!! Ugh....

VitFamily - your envie is all ready to go out today!!!

LJCraw555 - I am receiving my envies regularly!!! thanks so much!!

Have a great week everyone!

I vote anyone who has snow on the ground to come visit me in Fl :beach: and we will jump in the van and head 2 hrs to DW :wizard:.. Any takers?? BTW its 73 and I have the house open :duck:

Envie as usual out to rdrjj5 today :) Been receiving mail just fine from my sender. Thanks!

Lori, envie on the way.

Margaret, thanks, envie arrived last week.

Happy Passover and Holy Holy Week to all who are observing this week! Wouldn't be the first time it snowed during the Passover/Easter recess, but it is rare for us! Deb

TonyaG- sent out your envie this morning. I apologize for the late envies; we've had a crazy winter with storm after storm of 12"+ snow making it near impossible to ever get things out on time. Hopefully now that spring has sprung it'll get easier!

RobynonWheel.jpg

See my Daughter in Law on Wheel of Fortune this Thursday! Her name is Robyn, and I can't tell you if she won, or how much she might have won, but she does look excited! See my son at the end of the show!!! Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter