Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Baseballmickey-your envie came yesterday, thanks!

Hereyago, another being sent your way today...looks like you're popular this week!

Jen

Mebbradley - have you sent me an envie? I haven't received anything yet.

Seanofstarcommand - I sent one envie yesterday.

princesspaige...envie did go out today. sorry, things have been crazy...my ds has just been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes so i appologize if my mailings have been a little later in the week.

we are trying to get back to normal, whatever that is :confused3

anyways, thank you for being a great buddy!!

Haunted Mansion Momma- I was hoping my envie would come yesterday so I held off and waited to mail until this morning. I didn't receive an envie last week so it is a little light.

Grocery Savings: 3.30
Suzanne

princesspaige...envie did go out today. sorry, things have been crazy...my ds has just been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes so i appologize if my mailings have been a little later in the week.

Hope your DS feels better very, very soon. :flower3: :grouphug:

Please don't send any more expired coupons to Mebbradley for the time being. I'll let you know if/when she can accept them again. In the meantime, we received great news that Kim in Guam has returned from her duty in Afghanistan and will gladly accept your expired coupons once again. Her address is posted in the first posting on page one of our train thread. Use the same postage on your envie that you would use to mail in the U.S.

DVCLaurie05

Envie went out last night. I thought I had it with me yesterday morning, but walked out of the house without it, so I had to take it to the post office after I got home. Sorry!!

Have a great week!

My older son was diagnosed when he was 17. Scary times for us, even though I was already an RN for 20 years then. He was a trooper, doing well 20 years later. Will say a prayer for all of you. :littleangel:Deb

Please don't send any more expired coupons to Mebbradley for the time being. I'll let you know if/when she can accept them again. In the meantime, we received great news that Kim in Guam has returned from her duty in Afghanistan and will gladly accept your expired coupons once again. Her address is posted in the first posting on page one of our train thread. Use the same postage on your envie that you would use to mail in the U.S.

So happy to hear that Kim is back safe and sound. I have been sending to Rhama about every other week. I did receive a card at Christmas from her thanking me.

RangerPooh

I am sending an EARLY envie out today (I got my RedPlum in the mail!) because I will be out of town for business until Monday night. I will send another envelope out, but it probably won't go out until Tuesday.

Lori B (LoriABil)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter