Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

V4Dice

Nice envie headed your way tomorrow! Enjoy!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTION FOR THE GROUP:

When I got today's paper, I only got the RedPlum insert. When I got home, I figured I'd go to the SmartSource and RedPlum sites and print out the coupons from those. Well, after printing 2 pages, I realized printing the coupons was using 3 pages worth of ink just to print 1 page of coupons so it's definitely NOT worth it to print out the coupons. I'd rather pay the $1.50 for the Sunday paper.

I think the reason it uses so much ink is because the coupons use a lot of the black ink, they're very dark, and they also use a lot of color ink for the pictures that are on the coupons.

Does anyone else have this problem? How do you deal with it? Is there a different way of printing so you don't use as much ink? (I have my printer defaulted to "draft" for printing anything)

V4Dice

Nice envie headed your way tomorrow! Enjoy!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTION FOR THE GROUP:

When I got today's paper, I only got the RedPlum insert. When I got home, I figured I'd go to the SmartSource and RedPlum sites and print out the coupons from those. Well, after printing 2 pages, I realized printing the coupons was using 3 pages worth of ink just to print 1 page of coupons so it's definitely NOT worth it to print out the coupons. I'd rather pay the $1.50 for the Sunday paper.

I think the reason it uses so much ink is because the coupons use a lot of the black ink, they're very dark, and they also use a lot of color ink for the pictures that are on the coupons.

Does anyone else have this problem? How do you deal with it? Is there a different way of printing so you don't use as much ink? (I have my printer defaulted to "draft" for printing anything)

I hear ya! :rolleyes: I seldom, if ever, print coupons anymore. Just not worth it with the price of ink cartridges for our printer. Unfortunately, we have one of those printers where you have to buy new cartridges all the time and our old ones aren't refillable by Walgreens, etc. :crazy2: Too bad that you didn't get the SS. It was a really good one this week imo. We can get the Saturday edition of the Sunday paper which usually contains the inserts and it's only .50 but I didn't get an extra one yesterday. Wish I had! ::yes::

:shamrock: HAPPY ST. PAT'S DAY to EVERYONE!! :shamrock:

Happy St. Patrick's Day -

Michele/Haunted Mansion Mama - I rec'd your envie on Wednesday! Thanks!!

Jill/Carlyzmom - Your envie is all ready for tomorrow's mail.

Kroger savings - $14.23

:wave2: Honeybunches, heading to the post office in the morning with yours. Hope last week's envies arrived safely and in a timely manner.

Big chunkie envie going out today. You will have coupons from myself, My buddy and my Mom . Hope everyone has a great week! ~Tonya~

Rec'd an envie from my buddy on Wednesday. Thanks so much! :)

Of2DBeach sent out a chunkie one to you this morning. My paper only had a SS booklet in it this week :confused3 so I apologize for that.

Have a great week everyone!

Shoprite: 16.50
Dunking Donuts: 2.29

Hereyago-smaller envie in the mail to you today. Haven't gotten one from last week yet, but wanted to get these out to you. Will send another if I get something today.

Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter