• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

fainsdrop27 - I have envies ready to be mailed to you tomorrow. Have a great week!

dznybound - I received two envies from you last week. Thank you!

ShiPooOwner

I was going through some coupons this morning and thought how much I really enjoy receiving an envie each week and being able to share with others what I don't use.

Thank you for starting this coupon train and for putting so much work into keeping it going. In the coming weeks I am going to have to rely on my coupons more than ever and I just really appreciate what you have done for us. :hug:

What a lovely message! :goodvibes Thank you for your kind thoughts and you're so welcome. It's been really rewarding knowing that so many of us are saving money and benefitting from using the coupons that we share with each other each week. Here's to continued savings! :yay:

Note to Train Riders: Please be diligent about CHECKING EXPIRATION DATES on the coupons you forward to your train buddies. If you're including expired coupons, you're spending extra money on postage sending coupons that your train buddy can't use. You're also making it more time consuming for your train buddy because he/she has to spend time doing what you should've done before mailing them. Please be considerate and remove them and save yourself some postage as well!

Savings yesterday: ShopRite $9, CVS $52.89 (a new record for me, I think! And that's not including the $15 ECB's for next trip!)

U.P.North envie ready to go in am.

Just a quick FYI, envie will be smaller from now on because I was informed that I've been riding the train wrong. Up until now I've been buying an extra paper (besides the one I get for myself) and mailing out the coupons from the entire insert(s). Apparently all that I'm supposed to do is mail the coupons I don't want from my current insert. Silly me - I guess I'll save myself a few bucks from now on:)

:wave2: Big storm heading our way starting later this morning so I'm going to get to the post office within the hour. :drive:

Come on, spring, let's get a move on!! :rolleyes2

Sorry I didn't post this last week. We were away in WDW...ran my very first half marathon princess: It was awesome:cheer2:

So, my envie is going out late...just got home late last night. I will drop it off in the morning. bonus is it already has some of Sunday's coupons in it. We get a small insert in the mail on Wednesday before the paper even comes out on Sunday:)

jkCT - received two envies while I was away....:cool1:

Disneyislove86 - A fat one on its way tomorrow....:flower3:

Congrats on your run!!! No worries, your envies always arrive fast so I am looking forward to it. :hyper:

Of2DBeach sent out one this morning. Have a great week!!

Rite Aid: 1.50
Dunkin Donuts: 2.29

I have two envies ready to go out to Alecia in Orlando tomorrow morning. How lucky to live in the same town as Mickey!

WooHoo! I'll be on the lookout for them! It is nice to be this close. My daughter really loves it. On Saturday, we had breakfast at Tusker House and spent the day at Animal Kingdom celebrating a friends birthday. Not a bad way to spend a weekend! :thumbsup2

Hereyago-mailed out a small envie to you today. Didn't get one yet from last week, so it isn't the usual big one. If I get something tomorrow, I'll send another out on Wednesday, weather permitting. Have a great week!

Hi Laurie not Lori, DH will go to Post Office in AM. Crazy busy weekend, and followed by a crazy busy workday! Enjoy the coupons! Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter