Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

U.P. North your envelope went out this morning. Sorry for the delay but my baby was sick. It's a big one b/c I went through all my extra inserts to clean out house. I also included the current P&G and whatever I got from last weeks envelope.

Eyor44- received your envie yesterday. Thank you!!!:goodvibes

:wave2: Happy Weekend, Everyone! :cheer2:

Secret Santa Update! I think we've got everyone that is interested in :santa: signed up now so let's make tomorrow (Sat.) at 12:00 noon CST the deadline if you're still debating. Be sure to send me a PM by that time or you'll get left at the train station :worried: and have to wait until 2013 to join in on the fun. I'll get a PM sent to everyone signed up sometime tomorrow or Sunday with the details and the mailing information you'll be needing. :santa: :banana: :santa: :woohoo: :santa: :yay: :santa:

hey i am sorry that i haven't posted in a while. I have been sending and receiving my envies. I will post more often!

xxstacefacexx- I recieved your huge envie on thurs. thanks!

TonyaG - I sent 2 envies on Monday and 1 yesterday.

I'm closing sign ups for Secret :santa: and will be sending out PM's soon. After receiving your PM, if you have any questions, just let me know.

ETA: I have just sent out PM's to everyone that signed up to be a Secret Santa so you should have a PM from me with all the details. Let the fun begin! :woohoo: Happy Shopping! :yay:

ETA:12/1
$3.75 CVS

ETA: Received a plump one from my sender today. Many thanks, Becky.

XxStacefacexX - sorry I'm posting so late this week. I've been busy busy. I mailed you an envie on Monday. Hope you're having a great weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter