Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

BaseballMickey, envie is ready to go and will be dropped of at the PO in the morning.

Have a great week everyone!

Espana

Lori, envie on the way! I just found out the people at the Post Office call my hubby "Coupon Guy"!:rotfl: They are used to him coming in every Monday, and answering no for insurance, because he tells them "No, thanks, My wife belongs to a coupon club". So, now, they don't ask, and just say, hey, it's coupon guy!

We are an amusing bunch of people in New York!!!:dance3:

Disneycp2002, sent your envie out today. I rec'd mine on Friday, full of great coupons just in time for groceries.

How long are you going to be there? I will be there Saturday - Monday.

Oops I just saw this! We left yesterday. I got sick the 2nd day we were there :scared1:, but we still had a good time.

XxStacefacexX - I will mail you an envie tomorrow. Will be a small one as we were driving home from Disney yesterday, and my mom forgot to pick up some papers for me.

Received from sandyw1965 last week, Thanks!

Sent to Haunted Mansion Momma today!

Grocery Savings $2.50

I am interested in the Secret Santa!:santa:

DTurner--your envie went out today!

And I'm interested in the secret santa!

I saved $4 at Petsmart and $2.80 at Target

Just had a PM from one of our train riders asking if we were going to have a Secret Santa exchange this year.

Anyone interested?

:santa:

:santa: It looks like there's some interest from the previous posts so I'll get a PM put together with all the details but won't do this until sometime in November. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter