Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Michele, - Rec'd your envie today, so it must've bypassed Albuquerque this time! :thumbsup2

Sending and Reciving just fine except my buddy Jen is going to Disney without me !!:sad:[/B
Savings this week...
Firehouse Subs $14.76
Target $7.16
Publix $36.80
Pet Supermarket $2.00
Total $60.72
Hope everyone has a great weekend its my youngests 10th Birthday Sunday..:faint: Wow Do I feel OLD .Am I the only one on this board with 5 kids ?? Just curious

DisneyCP,
Your envie went out Monday morning! Hope it got there! I sent it with DH, and I always worry about it getting there!

Lori

Mailed to 2DisPrincesses on Tuesday. Been getting my envelopes regularly. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Eyor44- Received your envie today. Thank you!!!:goodvibes

:thumbsup2

Hope everyone has a great weekend its my youngests 10th Birthday Sunday..:faint: Wow Do I feel OLD .Am I the only one on this board with 5 kids ?? Just curious

I only have 3 kids, but my youngest will be 10 in about 3 weeks. and YES! sometimes I feel very old. and other times I don't until I look in the mirror.:rotfl:

Bonnie
I receive my envie on Tuesday. Thanks! :goodvibes

Sorry, I keep getting side tracked when I go to post...but, I sent an envie on tuesday. If you didn't get it yesterday, you should today. :thumbsup2

Kroger savings this week - $16.45

:wave2: Thank you for the brick that arrived today! Can't wait to start sorting through it later. :goodvibes

[FONT="Century Gothic
Hope everyone has a great weekend its my youngests 10th Birthday Sunday..:faint: Wow Do I feel OLD .Am I the only one on this board with 5 kids ?? Just curious[/QUOTE]

Happy birthday to your son!

I got your envie today!

[COLOR="Lime"]I saved $5.09 at Publix[/COLOR]

I'm so excited to have found this thread!my dh and I are big into couponing. I do have questions though
1. How mch do y'all spend on postage?
2.how many people are in a group to do a train?
3. Do you actually get decent coupons?

I'm so excited to have found this thread!my dh and I are big into couponing. I do have questions though

Hi Nenis! :wave2:

I hope other train riders will chime in on this because I think you've asked some good questions. I'm curious about 1 and 3 too.

1) I usually spend between $1.30 and $1.50 but just this past week it was $3.00.

2) There are 73 people on this train right now.

3) It varies from week. Just like the coupon inserts are better some weeks than others, so are the coupons that arrive. I generally find quite a few in my envies that I can use and want.

Be sure to read the first post on page one of our thread if you haven't done that yet. It outlines the basics. :thumbsup2

Sorry I haven't replied in a week. I just got an iPad and holy cow I am not used to this new technology! My 3 year old is way better than I am!

Tonyag- I sent 3 envies on Monday so hopefully you have them by now.

1. average $2.50/week - My envelopes are usually around 3/4" thick so I play it safe and send them as "packages" when I use the automated kiosk at my PO. I get big envies from my sender, get the Sunday paper, and 2 ladies at work give me their inserts, so lots gets stuffed in there!
2. see ShiPoo's answer; we each get from one person and send to one person
3. YES!!!! So much fun to get to the store and see a BOGO sale and have 4 coupons for the same thing instead of just one!

Michele, - Rec'd your envie today, so it must've bypassed Albuquerque this time! :thumbsup2

woo!:cheer2:

Sending and Reciving just fine except my buddy Jen is going to Disney without me !!:sad:[/B
Savings this week...
Firehouse Subs $14.76
Target $7.16
Publix $36.80
Pet Supermarket $2.00
Total $60.72

I have 2 kids of my own, but usually when I'm dead on the couch after dinner or up at 4 am thinking about kids, it's related to my group of little friends at school :teacher::goodvibes oh yeah, and I'm old too...:rotfl2:

ALMOST had a dismeet with Cameron991 - maybe next time!!!:wave2: (thanks for the envie!)

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter