• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

ANGIELYNNE got a HUGE from my buddy so you have 3 manilla envies coming your way this morning!! :cool1:

Of2DBeach your envie went out this morning. This one is bigger but I forgot to grab a cute label so I wrote the info instead. Something to work on for next week. :cutie:

Kelly- Thanks for the HUGE envie last week! Found lots of stuff to use in it :)

Two envies are going off to rdrjj5 today as usual. Hope everyone has a fabulous last full week of January!

JENERATOR06, I got my envelope from you on Friday, thanks!!
LADYTINK75, I will be mailing you a large envie today. Let me know if it makes it OK or I will have to use the manilla ones. I think it will though.

WDWPC96.....mailing your envelope out today from the post office. I didn't get an envelope last week so it's not overly large. I'm sorry. If I get the envelope this week from last week I will send another your way.

V4Dice

I didn't receive an envie this week. However, I'm going to check my PO Box again tomorrow since it may have gotten delayed. Also, I couldn't find a paper today with any coupons at all. Not one newspaper had any inserts in them.

On a better note, my husband did bring home 5 Smart Source inserts from work and I'm also going to pick up a copy of "All You" for the coupons in there. I've already clipped the SS coupons and have them ready for you so, either way, I'll be sending you an envie on Tuesday.

No worries...whatever you get to me this week I'll be happy with. Your envelopes are always great!!

Tink471 - Your envelope is out in the mail today.:goodvibes

LittleBlue22...received an envie today, thank you !! :goodvibes

princesspaige...envie going out in the morning.

have a great week everyone!

Three Cabs - I received your envie last Friday.

Savings
1/22
$17.02

Quasi123 - your envie is at the post office. I had to use the one by my house today so it will probably take an extra day to get to you.

Been trying to post for a couple of days now, but for some reason couldn't. :confused3

I stopped by my insurance agent after receiving a very large bill only to find out it was an error and they fixed it. We had a nice chat and reviewed my policy and after a couple minor changes, he saved me a few hundred dollars. :banana: NOW that was a visit worth making.

LA PIG

I sent the envie I received Thursday out on Friday. There is another small envie being sent today with yesterday's coupons in it. :)

Princess Paige

Envie was received on Thursday last week! Thanks!!

Have a great week, ladies!

MyDizneyBoyz

Envie received today! Haven't had a chance to look through it yet, but I'm sure it's great --- they always are!!!! Thanks!!! :cool1:

V4Dice

Envie will be on the way tomorrow!!!

coupons were sent out to Diane and to my coupon buddy Belle2211 today
Belle just so you know if your mail box falls off the hinges your coupons have arrived :lmao: the envie weighs 10.80 oz !! the post office lady said dang you out did yourself this week :rotfl: just too funny my DD9 said i would like to see your coupon Buddys face when she gets her envie this week.. yeah i said me too ;)
Also got another envie from my new train buddy today :lovestruc
Have a great week !!

Saved $7.50at Walmart today.. scored a travel Hungry Hippos game for 97 Cents with a $5.00 off printable coupon and got Mickey Mouse bandaids for $1.53 after a coupon. so was a fun day even though i didnt save alot [/COLOR]

RACINGWENCH = I dropped your envie @ the post office after work...you should see it Wed hopefully~

gandhmommy - your envelope is going in the mail today as soon as I leave work (4 PM).

Ruthie5671 - I received your envelope last week on Friday...thanks!

Still :sick: here. It's "just a cold" but my goodness it's hanging on for dear life!

gandhmommy - your envelope is going in the mail today as soon as I leave work (4 PM).

Ruthie5671 - I received your envelope last week on Friday...thanks!

Still :sick: here. It's "just a cold" but my goodness it's hanging on for dear life!

Beth, I sent you an envie this morning. I hope I put enough postage on it. I went with the "it feels like two stamps" method! And feel better soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter