Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Hi Crista-

Envie on its way to you this afternoon.

Have a great week everyone! :goodvibes

Em

I couldn't get my enve in the mail today to Ladytink75. We've had an all day tornado warning, crazy wind, and rain to boot. :headache:

Got your envies last week Kelly! Thanks!

your welcome!

2 big ones (6x9 envelopes) went out today. Forgot to mark them but one has ending 11/30 with ones expiring mid dec. separated. The other is ones expiring 12/31 and on.

Mailman has been coming later and later around 4:30pm at work and 5:30pm :scared1: at home. Hope that doesn't slow down when they get to you. Because they are so thick I wanted to check them through the envelope size template at work. Thinner ones from now on I'll try to drop off at post office on Sundays. Good excuse for an afternoon walk.

AIRPLANE - dropped your envie off at the UPS store yesterday after work! Work is just crazy right now, so getting to the post office before they close is almost impossible.

ESPANA94: Just wanted to let you know that I sent quite a large envie out to you yesterday. :-) Hope there's lots of goodies in there you can use :)

ANGIELYNNE, I am mailing your FLAT RATE envie this morning. Sorry it didn't go out yesterday, I had all the Q's cut and ready to go but I was out of the office most of the week last week because my son had a fever Mon-Fri (tonsillitis and an ulcer on his tonsil AND we found out he has a hernia)! :sick: I was so busy at work yesterday, I didn't get them put in the envelope or mailed off! (I keep my envelopes at work). Thanks.

ANGIELYNNE, I am mailing your FLAT RATE envie this morning. Sorry it didn't go out yesterday, I had all the Q's cut and ready to go but I was out of the office most of the week last week because my son had a fever Mon-Fri (tonsillitis and an ulcer on his tonsil AND we found out he has a hernia)! :sick: I was so busy at work yesterday, I didn't get them put in the envelope or mailed off! (I keep my envelopes at work). Thanks.

Hope he feels much better very soon!

SCDisneymom - I got your envie on Sat. thanks!

TonyaG -3 big envies went out today.

This weeks coupons savings = 33.56 at Shop Rite (and it was a small trip!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter