Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

JULIEAMEDEIROS, we had no power from Saturday at 11:30pm until this morning at 5am, so I have not even come close to getting your coupons out to you this week. The post office in my town and one town over still don't have power, so I will probably not be able to send them until Saturday. Stupid October snowstorm!

:worship::worship::worship: I got your envie today and there were some coupons in there that I wanted so it was a great day for me..

Cori~ Your envie arrived today and I can't wait to sift through all the coupons!!!

Bernadette~ You'll have a doozy heading your way on Monday! LOTS and LOTS of coupons! :dance3:

Hi Shawn,
Welcome to the coupon train. Your envie arrived today just fine.

Shel:goodvibes

TracyZ I received today! Thanks.

SoScary'09 I'll get an extra envie out to you tomorrow. A friend at work gave me her extras and I received from TracyZ.

DisneyWalle
I just read ShiPoo's message that we will have a new rider between us. Thanks for being a great train buddy and for sending such great envies.

Lisa

Monty your coupons went out earlier in the week, you may already have them. I just wanted to post since I had a chance!!

Eyor44 - glad you received the envies! and Thank you for being a great buddy.

Three Cabs - WELCOME! I am one of your new buddies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter