• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Belle 2211 sent your out yesterday .sorry it will be late . daughter needs oral surg on monday so not sure when I can send but will let you know. crazy week!!

BPESCH,

I'm so sorry but I didn't get the envie in the mail until yesterday. My youngest son broke his ankle during his football game on Monday night. Tuesday was spent in doctor offices having xrays and getting a cast. He had just gotten the ok Monday afternoon to play that night because he had a possible concussion the week before! He is not a happy child!

I had to guess at postage since it went out from my box. If it comes postage due, let me know how much and I'll send it to you.

Tanya

Crazy...crazy two weeks here at our house. Mail did not make it to the mailbox yesterday, but went in today. Dreamer03, hopefully it gets to you by Saturday!!!

TURNLISA I put your envelope in the mail on Tuesday. Sorry I forgot to post this. I think this weeks envelope was the biggest yet :thumbsup2

ESPANA94: I just wanted to let you know that I mailed out your envie on Tuesday...I'm sorry that I forgot to post and let you know. We've had some sick kiddies this week at home and I haven't had time to get online :-) It was a pretty big envie though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter