Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Thank you so much to my "bag buddy"!!! I loved my bags! I am so sorry that the envelope got thrown out before I could check who the sender was.
Also, I am sending & receiving. My coupons buddy was sent three envelopes this week.

Saved $19.26 this week!

Fofinia, thanks for the two huge envelopes!

JULIEAMEDEIROS, sent one envelope to you today, and a huge one is going out in the mail on Monday at lunch time.

There were tons of coupons in my paper today! (love that Saturday paper that has the Sunday coupons in it!)

I am so sorry about the lack of posting....sickness and life have invaded my house. My HUGE envelope went out on Tuesday again and I received 1 envelope on Thursday and 2 (one had postage due) on Friday!! My oldest was here this weekend as my younger one's marching band participated in a Massed band day and performed with the University of Maryland today at half time. So much fun but ate up my free time!!

Thank you so much to my "bag buddy"!!! I loved my bags! I am so sorry that the envelope got thrown out before I could check who the sender was.
Also, I am sending & receiving. My coupons buddy was sent three envelopes this week.

Your bags came from Jenerator06. :)

Going to be a big clipping day!! :woohoo: I was expecting five but got six inserts:

General Mills
Red Plum
Hasbro
SmartSource
Pepsico
P&G

:yay: Really hope your newspapers included all six of these inserts.

VanniGirl~ No envie received this week. :guilty:

LattNJ~ your envie going out tomorrow will be very small. If I receive VanniGirl's envie early in the week I'll send it along, otherwise I'll include it with next week.

Glad you loved the bags! I thought they were "fun" and I love those colors together, so I sent them along to you! A little bit of Truckee, CA your way :-)

Take care!
Jenerator06

looks like I will be sending out two batches of coupons: todays (6 inserts...we get two different papers and sometimes 1 has coupons and sometimes it doesn't) and the ones I received last week. I am hoping to get my coupons FINALLY sorted and into a binder tomorrow.:goodvibes

I received 6 inserts as well! I was thinking 4 were coming, so I was pleasantly surprised! Sure was a lot of clipping tho :)

LadyTime75, I have a manilla envie all ready to go out to you tomorrow! I hope you find plenty that you can use or pass on!:thumbsup2

Jenerator06

Going to be a big clipping day!! :woohoo: I was expecting five but got six inserts:

General Mills
Red Plum
Hasbro
SmartSource
Pepsico
P&G

:yay: Really hope your newspapers included all six of these inserts.

I did and I was surprised for the 6, but very happy. I now just finished clipping, even have a few that expire next year. How I wish they still had coupons with no expiration dates.

V4Dice

Nice envie on its way to you. Lots of great stuff in there! Enjoy!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, I got the NY Post and it had RP, PG, GM, and Pepsi. No SS this week --- the woman at the store even let me check the other papers and none of them had SS. Great coupons in there, though!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

On Extreme Couponing this week, one of the women was "left" her grandma's coupon stash when her grandma passed away and there were tons of coupons with "no expiration date". I remember those! I wish manufacturers would still do that! I guess these days with "copycat" items and "no frills"/store brand items, the manufacturers want to give you an incentive to buy their stuff NOW so they put dates on their coupons. Oh well.

MsHershey, huge envie dropped off at the 24 hour PO today. You should have this one sooner than last week's envie. (Sorry about the delay on that.)

MONTY22183 your coupons will be on the way tomorrow morning!! I did not receive last weeks yet, so I just sent what I got in my paper. When I get lasts weeks and go through them I will send them along.

PurpleTurtle - I rec'd my envie yesterday - thank you!

VermontGirl - your envie is going out tomorrow - hopefully you'll find some good coupons in there!!!

Have a great week all!

ClaytonsMama,

Your coupons will go out tomorrow. I didn't receive coupons last week so if my envelope comes before then I'll include those. Hoping that last week's was just delayed - let me know and have a great week!

Saved $78.74 in groceries last week (9/25/11)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter