• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

T_Daniels - Received your envelope on Saturday. Thank you!!

Tink471 - Big envelope on its way to you today.:goodvibes

Your envie is on the way today. I'm sorry, but it is pretty small. Haven't received envies the past few weeks. Hopefully it will be better next week! :)

AZECAS - I've been receiving your envies every week, like clockwork :thumbsup2 Thank you...

RANGERPOOH - your envie is in the mail today. :goodvibes

Hope everyone has a great week !!!

Ruthie--Envie on its way this evening. Its on the small side this week. I will try to get another out to you though.

Honeybunches--the envie mailed last week arrived safe and sound on Thursday. Today I received the envie from 2 weeks ago in a "we're sorry we destroyed your letter" bag. :lmao: The envie had been through it, but it looks like most of the coupons are intact. :thumbsup2

Cameron991--Got my bags today! Thanks a bunch! We don't have a Trader Joe's so it was a treat! :banana:

My bags went out this evening.

DVCLaurie05
Thank you so much for the shopping bags. I love them! When I pulled them out, DD was with me and she said "oh Mom, you love Wegman's!" ::yes:: Every time we visit family in NY, I always volunteer to go to the store, and head straight to Wegmans. and the Christmas on the beach? it's perfect. The Trader Joe ones are great also.

These new bags will give the cashiers something new to talk about. They are all use to my Disney bags now.

Thank you so much.

ShiPooOwner, I don't think I posted, but received envies on Thursday last week! Thank you, as always! :)

shortstuff7429 your envie is going out on Tuesday! I didn't realize I didn't have enough stamps, so will go through Paypal.

Honeybunches--the envie mailed last week arrived safe and sound on Thursday. Today I received the envie from 2 weeks ago in a "we're sorry we destroyed your letter" bag. :lmao: The envie had been through it, but it looks like most of the coupons are intact. :thumbsup2

Oh no! I'm sorry. Will send something more durable this time. It was smallish, so I thought would be okay. This week's envie is much bigger, even though the insert in my paper was puny. I had a bunch to add from my stash, plus sending some that expire Saturday 10/1 hoping you can use them before they go out of date. If you can't, no biggie! Just didn't want them to go to waste. They are clipped to the front, as always.

scndbaswmn: Got both your envies today! Thanks so much. I'm still in awe of how slow the post office was LOL!

ESPANA94
Have 2 envies going out to you tommorow morning. Sorry it's a day late. I just got my envies from my person today from last week and they came just before I was headed to the post office, so I thought I'd wait and send you bigger envies! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter