• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

thanks shipooowner!

shortstuff7429 there is a good-size envie going out in the mail for you today!

Just got back from the p.o. and I missed the last pick up of the day which was at 3:00 and not 5:00 as I thought. :guilty: Sorry, they probably won't go out now until Tuesday morning. (2 of them heading your way.)

No envie for me this week :confused3

T_Daniels,

I know it's not a mailing week this weekend, but I sent one out to you today anyway. Had a few I thought you'd like.

Saved: $51 at the grocery store and $8 at WalMart

I hate that the post office is trying to make me look bad. :confused3

I put the 3 that I received back in 1 big envie to that is why it changed from 3 more to 1. I hope you get it in a day or 2. It went out yesterday.

Guess what got here already!!! :woohoo: Looking forward to going through it~~~many thanks!! :banana:

Eyor44- Received your envelope yesterday. Thank you!:goodvibes
:thumbsup2

:bday: party: :cake: BELLE2211

JULIEAMEDEIROS :cake: :bday: party:
Happy belated Birthday to you both.

I will be sending one next week, but won't the following week (9/12) because we will be at DISNEY WORLD! :banana::cheer2: (I sent a bunch of coupons that I got from my mom so hopefully what you got/get is big enough to make up for me not sending any the week of 9/12).
Have a wonderful trip!

Eyor44 - Since I will be gone next week, I am sending out two envies to you tomorrow. I placed the ones earlier this week in a local mailbox in front of the grocery store, so hopefully you will receive them soon; however, I am taking these two to the post office.
I received three envies this past Thursday. thanks for sending before your trip. Have a wonderfully magical time.

party: :bday: :cake: JMARTINEZ1895
Happy Belated Birthday!

:welcome: VERMONTGIRL :welcome:

:welcome: ANGIELYNNE :welcome:

Welcome to our new riders!

So far we are surviving TS Lee well. It's been raining since Friday morning, but we had the most rain so far early this morning. We have a break right now but know it will start up again soon. We are still in the outer bands right now. We are in such a rain deficit that all of this rain is very welcome and very little flooding is occuring in my area. Most is draining very quickly. Our lake which had fallen about 5 feet has come up some. We are taking advantage of the cooler weather to work in the garage.

So far we are surviving TS Lee well. It's been raining since Friday morning, but we had the most rain so far early this morning. We have a break right now but know it will start up again soon. We are still in the outer bands right now. We are in such a rain deficit that all of this rain is very welcome and very little flooding is occuring in my area. Most is draining very quickly. Our lake which had fallen about 5 feet has come up some. We are taking advantage of the cooler weather to work in the garage.

Hope the rain will quench your ground's thirst but not cause big problems as it runs its course. Stay safe, warm and dry! :grouphug:

Thanks, Claytonsmama, did I forget to say thanks for last week? Hurricanes and earthquakes shook me up! :rotfl2:
Hope you enjoy the Holiday.:) Happy to have an extra day off. Deb

I didnt get any coupons in the paper today? Maybe because it is Labor Day .. Anyone else not get coupons?

jacobsmom00...received your envie on thursday! thanks!!

becca-becca...i will not be sending anything this week since it's an optional week. i hope you've received the first two envies that were sent. i haven't seen anything posted saying either way.

I got 2 envies in the mail yesterday!

I sent one out just before the hurricane. Mail has been real slow as roads are closed due to flooding and trees on power lines.

Going shopping tomorrow! I can finally get to the store! Yippeee!

Just had to share cause I'm so excited.....

We leave for Disney and Fort Wilderness Campground in less than 3 hours...:banana:......I'm so excited - I believe I am worse than a child waiting for Christmas Day:woohoo:.

I'm working 3rd shift tonight and we leave just as soon as a get off, hopefully at 6am and time is just creeping by. Everytime I look at the clock - only a few minutes have past. I just can't wait to get on the road.:drive:

I hope everyone has a wonderful week on here. Also, wish for everyone who is in the path of the storms to take care and be safe. I'll send some Disney magic everyone's way....:tink:

:welcome: VERMONTGIRL :welcome:

:welcome: ANGIELYNNE :welcome:

welcome to the train:)

We leave for Disney and Fort Wilderness Campground in less than 3 hours...:banana:......I'm so excited - I believe I am worse than a child waiting for Christmas Day:woohoo:.

I'm working 3rd shift tonight and we leave just as soon as a get off, hopefully at 6am and time is just creeping by. Everytime I look at the clock - only a few minutes have past. I just can't wait to get on the road.:drive:

I hope everyone has a wonderful week on here. Also, wish for everyone who is in the path of the storms to take care and be safe. I'll send some Disney magic everyone's way....:tink:

:yay:Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

$12.45 9/5

need to figure out what the tax rate on groceries is just over the border in Missouri...I'm paying 8.65% on groceries here in KS, and it really bugs me:sad2:. Every time I look at a receipt for coupon savings, the tax amount (which doesn't go down after coupons, BTW) is staring me in the face. Anyone from MO that knows? I may just head over that way for my next trip...

::MinnieMo Enjoy! We'll be thinkin' of ya!

need to figure out what the tax rate on groceries is just over the border in Missouri...I'm paying 8.65% on groceries here in KS, and it really bugs me:sad2:. Every time I look at a receipt for coupon savings, the tax amount (which doesn't go down after coupons, BTW) is staring me in the face. Anyone from MO that knows? I may just head over that way for my next trip...

Do you pay tax on food and it's 8.65%? :faint: Holy Toledo!!! :eek: In MN we don't pay tax on food or clothing and I think it's 7%. I think I'd check out shopping in MO if it isn't too far of a drive.

9/4
$18.64

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter