Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

On 8/24 saved $39.30 using coupons at Shoprite, total savings with coupons and store sale/card savings=$159.64

On 8/25 used $2 Olive Garden coupon

used some other coupons, just have to find the receipts. :rotfl2:

Went to Fashion Bug the other day to use a gift card, clearance was buy 1 get 1 free~~~got 6 shirts for $40

Shelby5514, got 2 (maybe 3?) envelopes this week. I could've swore there was a third one....just don't know what I did with it :confused3

Just a heads up for Hwyprincess, and ShipooOwner. In lieu of Irene and our being in the direct path, I may not be able to get any papers on Sunday. If that happens, my envie will be rather light going out next week. I of course hope for the best and plan for the worst, but it looks bleak.

Just a heads up for Hwyprincess, and ShipooOwner. In lieu of Irene and our being in the direct path, I may not be able to get any papers on Sunday. If that happens, my envie will be rather light going out next week. I of course hope for the best and plan for the worst, but it looks bleak.

I want EVERYONE in the path of Irene to take care and to not worry about not being able to get a paper or get to the post office or mailbox. It sounds like it's all going to be out to sea by Monday morning so if you get a paper and if you can get out safely to mail your coupons, that's fine but if not, we will all understand your situation. Everyone, please stay safe! :grouphug:

Well I thought I was being so good.... Figured we will get no paper tomorrow due to Irene, so I sent through my envie this morning, put one together to mail early - not knowing what tomorrow and Monday will bring...

I went out to the mailbox before 9am and my mail was already there and so was tomorrow's paper! So, I will mail the envie I have asap and most likely another shortly after.

I hope everyone is safe and prepared!!

Please stay safe and don't worry about the paper. Thanks for the heads up. I received my envie yesterday. Thanks!

Check out that ticker :banana: :woohoo: :yay: vacation is almost here. Haircut today, pedicure tomorrow, :sad1: one more day of work :sad1:

:banana:Then a plane ride to the second happiest place on earth! :banana: DL being the first, what can I say I'm a west coast girl.

MyDizneyBoyz

Envie received today. Haven't gone through it yet but I know there's some great stuff in there as always! :) Thanks!!!

T_Daniels

Okay, I got my coupons early this week. Today, I sent you out 2 envies: 1 thin one and 1 thick one. I'll be sending another once I go through the coupons MyDizneyBoyz sent me. I just wanted to mail you a couple of envies today because "The Hurricane" is supposed to hit us pretty bad and I'm not sure what's going to be happening as far as the post office being open or even being able to get there. I'm sure things will be back to normal by Monday but I wanted to play it safe.

Amanda - Can't remember if I posted but I received my envie on Friday. Thank you!

Eyor44 - I have three envies headed your way.

A friend of mine went to Detroit, MI to visit her family and she brought me back a paper. I can say I am jealous of the number of coupons those Northern papers get; here in rural Alabama we are coupon paupers. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter