• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

got my envie yesterday!

Watch out for expired coupons :) I had several in this envie (by expired I mean way before envie was sent expired.)

I saved another $72.00 today! That was just paper coupons. I managed to get minute maid cherry lemonade cups for free, chex mix sweet and salty for free, simply fruit fruit roll ups .50 a box.... There are some good deals out there this week. I got some nice chicken breasts from Safeway for $4.50. I wish I had some room in my freezer, i would buy more. I need to get that thing emptied out. LOL

We run into that problem from time to time! I usually find a week that sales stink and use it to cook from pantry/freezer to free up some space!!!

just started here and need some help :goodvibes cutting coupons MAJOR amounts of coupons I might ad. I am pretty sure I send them out on Monday but how long does it take to get an envie? I am really looking forward to this and iIalready got the person I am sending them to ASHTONMOM99 . I am using a large Manilla envelope because there soo many and taping it up like posted before. Alot of times I get 4-5 newspapers so I can double up the coupons that I get . if you see a uhaul truck pull up its just me delivering coupons lol Any other help is appreciated.:surfweb:

just started here and need some help :goodvibes cutting coupons MAJOR amounts of coupons I might ad. I am pretty sure I send them out on Monday but how long does it take to get an envie? I am really looking forward to this and iIalready got the person I am sending them to ASHTONMOM99 . I am using a large Manilla envelope because there soo many and taping it up like posted before. Alot of times I get 4-5 newspapers so I can double up the coupons that I get . if you see a uhaul truck pull up its just me delivering coupons lol Any other help is appreciated.:surfweb:

It varies a whole lot. Sometimes people that live fairly close to each other don't get their envies for 3-4 days. Sometimes when an envie goes cross county, it takes two days. :confused3 Crazy! So, to be honest, it's anybody's guess. :confused: Mail it on Monday and hope your train buddy will notice its exact date of arrival and let you know.

Eyor 44- Received your envie on Tuesday. I forgot to post until now. Sorry!

I got an envie today postmarked August 3rd. Guess the postman was on vacation?
Thanks! With school starting up I needed the 100 calories snack packs for my girls!

Saved...$14.55 today at the store!

Am I suppose to post how much I saved using the coupons? wondering how much a lg manilla envie will cost to send. I know its by the weight.Does anyone have printable shopping lists that they use they can send to me? I use a notebook with baseball card inserts for my coupons and am going thru the weekly ads to see how I can save more money. With back to school I am hoping for good sales and extra coupons in the papers :woohoo:

Am I suppose to post how much I saved using the coupons? wondering how much a lg manilla envie will cost to send. I know its by the weight.Does anyone have printable shopping lists that they use they can send to me? I use a notebook with baseball card inserts for my coupons and am going thru the weekly ads to see how I can save more money. With back to school I am hoping for good sales and extra coupons in the papers :woohoo:

Not a requirement to post how much you save using coupons; you can if you want to and our wonderful Hanutedmansionmomma keeps a tally for us. She will even add up your savings separately at the end of each month if you ask her nicely. ;) If you post your savings, please use lime so she can spot it easily.

A large manila envelope can mean many things to many people. I wouldn't even want to make a guess because we have no idea how thick it is or how much it weighs. PLEASE take it to the post office unless you have a postage scale at home to weigh it and also know whether it's 1/4" - 3/4" or more than 3/4" thick because the post office charges you for its thickness as well as its weight. We don't want it arriving postage due or have it returned to you for additional postage which would slow down its delivery.

If you match up your coupons with your stores' flyers, you should be able to print shopping lists specific to your needs from some of the websites. I don't use printable lists myself, but maybe someone else can refer you to websites they use for printable lists.

8/11 Coupon Savings
$13.75

Listen for screams Saturday when I go to the post office. I wont mail it will Monday but at least I wont have to try standing in line with 3 kids one of whom is Autistic and thinks the Post Office is just for movies delivered to him via Ebay

JULIEAMEDEIROS, aargh...I'm so sorry, I just realized I never mailed your envelope! We had our State inspection at work yesterday so my whole world has centered around that and coupons completely slipped my mind. Paying my 12 year old extra allowance to clip them as I type this lol.

Fofinia, receiving your envelopes regularly...another one in my mailbox tonight! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter