• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Very proud of myself...I just completed a shopping trip and I saved $56.85. I got a free giftcard worth $10 and a store coupon worth $5. When I arrived home I found that they overcharged me for some snack bars. They should have been $1 a piece on sale, but the sale price wasn't the price I paid. So I returned to the store for my $8.16. Added altogether...that's $80.01!!!

Mydizneyboyz - 2 big envies sent to you yesterday!

Savings this week: $22.81

I think that's good to start out with!

:welcome: BELLE2211 :welcome:
:goodvibes welcome aboard!

You know, I don't usually announce when anyone leaves the train, but I feel like I must make an exception and let everyone know we're losing one of our pioneer train riders VSIMEONE. Valerie has ridden the train since its inception in November, 2008! :goodvibes We'll miss you, Valerie. :grouphug:

:wave2:

got from sumlthomp, sent off to cameron991, we're like coupon clockwork, I tell ya:thumbsup2

Will give the monthly total another few days to marinate before posting...

forecast is 108 temp today, without heat index. really?! :faint:

Savings this week: $22.81

I think that's good to start out with!

Yes, that's very good indeed! :thumbsup2

Very proud of myself...I just completed a shopping trip and I saved $56.85. I got a free giftcard worth $10 and a store coupon worth $5. When I arrived home I found that they overcharged me for some snack bars. They should have been $1 a piece on sale, but the sale price wasn't the price I paid. So I returned to the store for my $8.16. Added altogether...that's $80.01!!!

Thanks for the envie received yesterday, momejay. (Took out about 30 expired (7/31, 8/1) coupons though so please check before mailing.)

Envie going out today. I haven't rec'd last week's yet, so I'll probably send out another small one later this week.

PIPERDOWN - envie in the mail this morning.

Also a reminder that I'll be in WDW next week, so no envie next week. The week following should be a big one then! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter