Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

So I just became the mad woman at work...hair flying, ripping newpaper after newpaper out of their bags and tearing through them one by one...all the while yelling "where are they??!! where are my coupons?!?!"...

ohhhhhhhhhhh holiday weekend, let me check the boards for the schedule....

OOPS

:rotfl: It's bound to happen sooner or later to all of us. Have a great Memorial Day and don't go to the post office tomorrow, okay? ;)

Snuck out to RA today and saved $49.77 in coupons. We needed to load up on diapers again since Amazon isn't running their 20% off coupons anymore. :sad1:

Saved $19.73 in coupons at CVS today. Paid $15.33 and got back $12.99 in ECB. :cool1:

Saved $1.50 in coupons at Walgreens. Paid $9.16 and have $12.50 in RR to spend next time.

Walmart $3.00
Famous Footware $21.00 (there's a 20% off couopn on their website) :thumbsup2
Maurices $7.20

Plus we had 4 free games of bowling yesterday thanks to the kids bowl free summer promotion :cool1: Only had to pay shoe rental.

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: On this Memorial Day hats off to all our military past and present~~thank you for serving our country. :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

In case anyone on here is on swagbucks and/or mypoints, be sure to print coupons from your homepage to earn extra points! For swagbucks, you earn 10 sb for each coupon redeemed. At 450 swagbucks you can cash out for a $5 amazon gift card. I have paid for both of my kids' birthdays and Christmas gifts this way!

Sorry about being slow to post. Have been busy. continue to receive envelopes from Disny_luvr , Disneysuncat another sent on itsway to you on Friday

Saved $17.49 at ShopRite this week

My train buddies and I have been sending and receiving fine...

Saved $4.20 in coupons today, plus another $7 in promotional savings. Thanks to the Poptart coupons and store deals I got 9 boxes of poptarts for $5.21! Going back for more later, my kids go through poptarts like water.

Dropped a small envie in the 24/7 box today. No coupons in my paper yesterday (Sunday) and today (Memorial Day). Not sure what I will be able to send next week.

Dropped a small envie in the 24/7 box today. No coupons in my paper yesterday (Sunday) and today (Memorial Day). Not sure what I will be able to send next week.

Not to worry! There should be three inserts in your paper next weekend so you will have plenty to forward. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter