Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

thank you, i appreicate it :) hope your little one gets better soon and hopefully no pink eye for you. how long has she had it?

i have not made it out yet, the baby has been very fussy. if not today, i will make sure i get to the po first thing in the morning.

Don't worry....hope you and the kids start feeling better soon. I am keeping my fingers crossed that all the handwashing and cleaning going on here keeps me from getting DD's pink eye.

Savings this week = $18.31 at Target & a whooping $.45 since worth of gas coupons! Total savings ----> $18.76
:cool1::banana: Also, big thank you to my train buddy for sending me the $4 off Mickey's Clubhouse DVD...was planning on getting that for DD for her birthday next month!

Here's to hoping everyone's weather is decent...in the last 2 hours it has rained, snowed, sleeted, thundered and lightning! YIKES! Isn't it supposed to be spring?!!??!!? :confused3 Whoever decided to make Mother Nature angry at us is in huge trouble! :laughing:

Hi,

1st envie went out today! I thought post office was closed yesterday due to Patriots Day here in Mass....found out around 5:30pm that it was open during the day!

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Ahibird- I mailed your coupons yesterday.

mrsw94- I mailed you coupons too.

NMOORE14 - Sorry, but I wasn't able to get your envie out today (or yesterday). Will mail it first thing in the morning - it is very fat!!

Michelle

SHORTSTUFF7429 sending you another envie tomorrow, I had a bunch of coupons that expire 4/30 that I thought I might use but never got around to it....hope you can use a few of them.

Baililan, your nevi was mailed today. Sorry it was a day late, but trying to finish some last minute assignments for school. I hope you have a great week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter