Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

njsam, I just realized that I never posted that I mailed out an envelope to you on Monday. :headache: I will do better next week...promise. :goodvibes

I've just received an email from Sunday Coupon Preview stating that there will also be a General Mills insert in Sunday's paper. :confused3 That means some of us might find two inserts in our paper, some of us one insert, and some of us no inserts. :confused3 I'm still going to declare 2/14 an optional day to mail envies. It's entirely up to you whether you want to mail next week. I am sure your train buddy would love receiving an envie from you, but if you want to wait until 2/22 (on Tuesday since P.O. is closed on 2/21 for Presidents' Day) that's acceptable. If you have a moment and could post whether or not you are sending off an envie next week then your train buddy would know whether or not to expect something in the mail. :thumbsup2 Have a great weekend everyone!!! :cool1:

Honeybunches, I will be mailing to you on 2/14. I'll include what Lucyem sent me plus any new ones from the inserts if there are any in our paper.

Yes, VitFamily, I will mail out this week, thanks to NJSam, I have plenty.
Just got another envelope yesterday. Think the mails have finally gotten back to normal, that is 2 days again! :thumbsup2 Deb

Mickeym96- Your envie went out yesterday. Sorry its late, I was waiting on my envie from last week to get here._

The lesson learned is that savings must come first, because you never know when the unthinkable becomes your reality.

Hopefully this change will relieve the stress the finances can cause.
Rest assured, I will continue to coupon. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:hug:
Thanks for the opportunity to share my good news. :banana:

So true about savings!! Thanks for sharing your story and :hug: to you!

Got from sumlthomp yesterday - thanks much!:yay:

Also got my All You Magazine, so should be a nice sized envie for you Danacath! Will send out Monday.

rdrjj5 I received envelope yesterday, thanks!

I will be sending out an envelope next week.

Congrats on the possible April baby!

I'm having baby fever... for about two months now.

"must finish masters degree" has become the chant around our house.

Danacath - got it yesterday. thanks!

Savings:
2/3 (a little behind, sorry)
$11.55

EMAW - received my envie today! THANK YOU!!! :woohoo:

COLOBLU6 - I WILL be mailing out on Monday - not going to skip! :)

Monthly grocery run. Also sent another envie to Coupon2010 today.
Saved with coupons:
Food Lion=$8.00
Harris Teeter=$2.90
Walmart=$23.63

Savings total with coupons and card between all 3= $85.30:cheer2:

It's hard waiting for my first envie to get here! Hoping it's on it's way and that the one I sent Monday got to where it was going ..... I'm way excited about this!

Thanks for letting me hop on the train! I will send my envie out on Tuesday! I'm so pumped about this train! Can't wait to save even more $$$ to go into my Disney fund!!!

Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter