Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Ok here is an early heads up for my train buddy rdrjj5!

It's snow storming here BIG TIME right now!! An estimated two inches my foot lol. I'll be doing my best to get a paper either tonight or tomorrow morning, but even work Monday is looking iffy. I'll keep you updated but for now...I'm not going outside!

Oh and thanks ShiPoo for the monthly newsletter!!~<3

According to my notes, I need to hear from these train riders to let me know they're actively riding on the train and have been sending and receiving their coupons each week:

DALLASTXCPA

(I apologize if I missed a post from you during January when I was enjoying no snow and visiting Mickey and the beaches.)

Ok, so I'm a new rider and I have a question.....

I have my envelope ready to go out on Monday ( going to DVCLAURIE05). :)

I see some posts here saying that what seems like more than one envelope a week is going or coming in? Why is that? Isn't it one envelope every Monday?

The above post said "two more just went with the mailman". Ok, I guess I don't get it LOL! :confused3

Why would you mail two envelopes at once to the same person, why not just put them all in one envelope? Or are they mailing to two different people? Can someone enlighten me please?

Thanks!

rdrjj5: I didn't see a post on here, just wondering if/when coupons were mailed out. I know it's been crazy weather out here. I was shocked that my envelope made it to my coupon buddy in 2 days from MA to NY!!

Ok, so I'm a new rider and I have a question.....

I have my envelope ready to go out on Monday ( going to DVCLAURIE05). :)

I see some posts here saying that what seems like more than one envelope a week is going or coming in? Why is that? Isn't it one envelope every Monday?

The above post said "two more just went with the mailman". Ok, I guess I don't get it LOL! :confused3

Why would you mail two envelopes at once to the same person, why not just put them all in one envelope? Or are they mailing to two different people? Can someone enlighten me please?

Thanks!

Good question! Only one envie per week is required of us. All of us mail to just one person and only receive from one person unless someone is mailing an extra birthday envie or off the wish list envie.

Sometimes people send more than one for various reasons. Sometimes they want to break up what would be a huge, overstuffed envelope into two, three, or four smaller envies. Big, overstuffed white envies have a tendency to rip apart in transit and sometimes wind up lost forever in the bowels of a USPS machine. :headache: Can't you just picture those postal workers on their hands and knees scooping up a hundred coupons off the floor saying, "Ooooh, $2.00 off Folgers Coffee~way to go!" :rotfl:

As for me sending two envies this week.... I don't usually do it that way but I was traveling on Tuesday morning from FL to MN and didn't have time to clip the new inserts on Sunday or Monday so I sent the coupons that I had received from Lucyem's envie out on Monday and the rest from the newest inserts after I got back. Normally I like to send one big fat manila envie from the 24/7 p.o. on Sunday afternoon or evening so I don't have to stand in line on Monday. I walk in there like I own the place on Sunday because there's never another soul in there. :cool1: I weigh it myself, slap on the postage, pay with my debit card and I'm back home in ten minutes.

Sometimes our envies arrive late in the week due to weather problems, illness, or maybe getting lost on someone's kitchen counter under a package that was going to be mailed :rolleyes1 :rotfl: (see earlier posting!) and rather than wait for your buddy's envie to arrive late, some people mail what they have from the inserts on Monday and then later in the week send another envie after their buddy's envie arrives.

Anyone else want to chime in on this?

Ok...I am sure that this has been posted somewhere so don't fuss at me. How do I get on this train and how exactly does it work? I am trying to save money, as is everyone else and I see people posting about the coupon train all the time. Hopefully someone can help me out with this...:confused3

Ok...I am sure that this has been posted somewhere so don't fuss at me. How do I get on this train and how exactly does it work? I am trying to save money, as is everyone else and I see people posting about the coupon train all the time. Hopefully someone can help me out with this...:confused3

I've sent you a PM. :goodvibes

Carmell226 got your envie on Thursday. :thumbsup2

2/5 savings
$58

Now if anyone can find furniture coupons for me THAT would be great.
We are getting a decient tax return this year and we really need a new couch.
We have found a few that we like but 10-15% off anywhere would be great!
A girl can dream can't she?

Sorry Haven't posted, Got my envie on Friday and am mailing out today, sorry for the delay, I have been sick.

Thanks for the update! Didn't receive your envie as of yesterday and worked all day today. I'll check the box tomorrow.

Are we awesome or what? :cool1: Congrats to us for being great shoppers who love their coupon savings! :woohoo: Thanks again, hanutedmansionmomma, for doing our tallies each month. :grouphug: Will you have to make up these snow days? :sad2:

Great job!!

If I ever get caught up (welcome back to reality, Shipoo!!) with unpacking and laundry :laundy:, sorting mail and paying bills :surfweb:, and running errands for a few necessities like FOOD :rotfl2: I'll get the February newsletter sent out to everyone on the train. IBleedBlue and Colusapj have given us other sources for expired coupons as well and they will be mentioned in our newsletter. It's a wonderful thing if we can send our expired coupons to military families overseas rather than throwing them out. :worship:

If you could send me my monthly total that would be great! I'm so thankful for this train and all the money it has saved me :cool1:! Thanks -- Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter