Coupon Train- Exchange

kilee

DIS Veteran
We currently have an active coupon train on the community board. We exchange envelopes of coupons and pass them on down the line. We are in the process of having a few members jump off- and are able to add a few new ones.

In the train you will be given the list w/ your name on it. When you receive an envelope of coupons (usually 50-- sometimes a few extra's) you take out what you can use as well as any expired one's you see. Then you replace the number you took out, w/ some you have you won't use. Then you mail it to the person on the list below you. Usually we seem to get an average of 3-5 envelopes a month.

If it sounds like something you want to get on board with let me know via PM. I am sending out the revised list on Sunday 8/20. So, I'll take PM's for the train/exchange until Saturday (8/19).

kilee said:
We currently have an active coupon train on the community board. We exchange envelopes of coupons and pass them on down the line. We are in the process of having a few members jump off- and are able to add a few new ones.

In the train you will be given the list w/ your name on it. When you receive an envelope of coupons (usually 50-- sometimes a few extra's) you take out what you can use as well as any expired one's you see. Then you replace the number you took out, w/ some you have you won't use. Then you mail it to the person on the list below you. Usually we seem to get an average of 3-5 envelopes a month.

If it sounds like something you want to get on board with let me know via PM. I am sending out the revised list on Sunday 8/20. So, I'll take PM's for the train/exchange until Saturday (8/19).
hi kilee,

any updates yet? I still have no info. thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter