• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

coupon to get free picture at expedition everest

I just tried to download to get the coupon for a friend going to WDW in April. I managed to get the game downloaded, but when I went to play it locked up on me. I rebooted and will try again later. I figure I will let my kids play.... they are far better at that sort of thing than I am!.............P

I tried to get another coupon by logging in under a different user but it won't let me do it again. I can keep playing and getting the codes for vmk but not for the picture.

Episode 1:
In village pick up the pole and then take the pole and knock the fruit off the tree. Then go to plaza and pick up prayer. Station pick up wheelbarrow and key. Train pick up operators guide. station. plaza go to monkey and unlock cage. then feed monkey. he will give you amulet. plaza, use wheelbarrow to get coal. museum pick use combination, pick up matches and look in mirror. jump to gallery and magic prayer opens box. pick up switch. jump to museum. plaza. station. train. use coal and matches. use switch. finished.

Since there's no Mac version I wonder if anyone out there would be willing to play the game and get a coupon for me. We're going in May/June for DD's h.s. graduation celebration and she and her friend would love to have a picture. I know this is alot to ask. DIS buddies are the best. :angel: PM me for info if you're willing to help out a fellow DIS'er. Thank you.

episode 2; tracks pick up shovel. fort look at murel for design of feathers, left to right orange, yellow, red and purple. cavern. worksite pick up crowbar. peak use crowbar to free cat, move to left and get rope. worksite use the shovel, crowbar and rope to get feathers in boxes, holes and well. cavern put the feathers on mask in order. then put healing around the mouth area. worksite. peak. jump through trestle. destroy trestle with strength.

episode 3; pick up iron bar. jump into yak cave. pick up yak horn and crowbar. cliff use crowbar to open box to get basket. yak cave trap mouse. cliff feed eagle with mouse. ice cave use iron beam as lever and strength. summit pick up cloth and flare. ice cave use flare on ice wall to get map. cliff put cloth, yak horn and mask on scarecrow. ice cave. summit and use roar to cause avalanche. finished.

I cannot jump to get to the Gallery... I looked in the mirror and it said I now have the power to jump. but how do you jump :confused3 Please help me :love:

I finished the game, but didn't see anything about the coupon. When does that come up? All I got was "virtual prizes". :confused3

How do you get your virtual prizes? I did get my cupon for the picture :cool1: It took a while for it to come up, when I just about gave up it was there.

Ignore my previous post! It came up and is printed out and being put in the Disney bag for our dd's wish trip at the end of this month!

I gave up,,, I'm just not good at these types of games,, NO pic for us ,, boo hoo
now the turkey game where we had to *wack* the cow,, that was fun ,, not to good at it either ,, but it was fun
thanks for the link to this new game ,,, just can't do it ,,

Thank You Buzz2400!!

I want to try to do it myself (I love games like this, like Zelda!) However, if I get stuck and I really don't know what to do it will be SO nice to have your notes to look at and help me out :)

Thank you buzz ,,,, I printed out your instructions and they worked ,,, took me
along time to understand it ,,but I finally got it ,,,,, I am very new at the computer ,,
so games prove to be even more challanging. I know it took time for you to
type in those instructions,,, but thanks ever so much for taking the time to do it
for us *slow pokes* and people who are not so good at the computer. yey got the pic coupon ,,,, not sure what to do with the virtual prizes though ????

Ok, I really am not an idiot and I am very good with computers, but I cannot find a couple of these things and it's frustrating me. When I go in the train there is only an arrow to put the coal in and the round thing to leave and go back to the station. I do not see an operator's guide anywhere.

Where do I get the combination from to pick the locks in the museum?

I clicked on the guy's leg to do the power boost thing to go to the gallery and nothing happens.

Help!!! :confused3

ETA: My Yeti Totem isn't filled in with the pieces to click on to use. It says in the help section that you earn the pieces as you work through the game, but I got to a point where I can't do anything else until I have the pieces and I hadn't earned them yet.

cseca said:
bummer... can't seem to get the game to download... :sad2:
I have the slowest possible dial up service and it took me literally hours to get the game to download, too. Keep trying, don't give up!! :banana: Tip: When the game download popup box opens, do not close the original page while the game downloads. With my dialup service, I found the game would not down load if I closed the original page in the background. It took me 2 hours to download the game, not including the time it took to play it.

Anyone, Anyone.....???

There is no operator's guide in the train, and I don't know what to do for the combination in the museum. This is really bugging me, can anyone help? Thanks :yay:

I went back and forth to all the different "rooms" until I either figured out what I was looking at, looking for, or got the items needed. It does take patience.....but you may have to go back and forth a few times until you get the items you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter