Coupon Mom Binder

NYCDiane

DIS Veteran
I've been wanting to change up my coupon binder for a while now --- for no other reason than just wanting a change.

I saw the Coupon Mom binder both on her site and on Amazon and was thinking of buying it and some refill pages.

Has anyone used this binder? What do you think of it? Does it have a zipper around it?

Any input is always appreciated.

I looked it up on Amazon, and it does look handy. Mine is something similar - a zippered 3 ring binder, with baseball card sheets to keep coupons in. It has been really handy, and being able to see evrything makes me less likely to forget about a coupon

That's what I have now -- a 3 ring, zippered binder with baseball card sheets.

I'm wondering if the pockets of the pages in the coupon mom one are larger? It says there are 6 pockets on each page whereas the baseball card pages have 9 pockets per page.

Also, does it look like the coupon mom one zippers shut? I like the fact that mine zips because if I have circulars, lists, etc, I don't want them accidentally falling out.

Finally, I like that hers comes with the tabs and the booklet.

Maybe I'll just order it. I have other stuff on Amazon to order so I'll get free shpping and it's only $12 so why not?

I used sheet that had four pockets, they were great for printable coupons. I had some that we're three pocket too. I liked the bigger pockets to fit more coupons in or the oversized coupons

I bought a zip up binder, and purchased the coupon sheets from my local walmart. I works wonderful for me and I have been saving money by using my coupons. :)

Those of you who use the basball card inserts - how do you put the big coupons in them?? I tried using those once and got so frustrated that it was taking forever to get the coupons to fit inside those small openings, LOL! (I gave up)

I found an oversized expandable coupon holder at Staples that I've been using for about 6 months. It has 15 different sections and has labels so you can lable your sections. I have a lot of coupons and it works fine.

I usually have my list and coupons already pulled before I go to the store. Only problem I have is If I'm trying to look for coupons while shopping, it takes awhile to get through the coupons.

I use the baseball pages for my coupon binder now and I really don't like them ---- most of the coupons, you have to fold to fit in and getting them in/out of the pockets can be a pain sometimes.

I wish I could find pages with pockets that are a bit bigger. To the posters who mentioned coupon pages at walmart.... are they the standard baseball card pages or are they larger?

I don't use a binder, I file my inserts by date and then cut as needed when I plan my shopping trip. I just couldn't keep up with cutting each week.

I use the baseball pages for my coupon binder now and I really don't like them ---- most of the coupons, you have to fold to fit in and getting them in/out of the pockets can be a pain sometimes.

I wish I could find pages with pockets that are a bit bigger. To the posters who mentioned coupon pages at walmart.... are they the standard baseball card pages or are they larger?

They are larger. They have several ones that look like baseball card pockets but then they have bigger ones in the package and ones that will hold long ones too and some to hold ones you print off the web. I love them. I think I paid about $8 for a bunch of them.

NYCDiane said:

Look on amazon. That's we're I got some of the three and four slot ones I used

i just made up my own with a zippered binder, but after using it for over a year it became a pain lol, i know use kinda like a purse with just one pocket and little dividers, you can buy them from ebay and they hook on to the shopping cart. I love it as so convenient but my button broke on it as can;t fill it up as much as it says you can. now looking for something new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter