Coupon Exchange Train~~New Riders Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
VSIMONE- I have one out today- sorry about delay- we were away for a few days. I will send another out in the next two days - a lot of coupons to go through!
Thanks Jenn for the three envelopes!
Melissa

No problem! I'll be on the lookout!

I really want to apologize! I sent you an envie last week, and it was returned in the mail on Thursday. I guess i didn't put enough postage. I'll get it back in the mail (with enough postage and in a better envelope!) tomorrow! Really sorry about this!

Oh, oh~~~I'll take the blame for that one because I think I'm the one who reversed those digits when I sent your addy to Couturier. Sorry! :guilty: I corrected it in my train notes. Thanks for drawing it to our attention. :thumbsup2

OHH, good to know! LOL
:thumbsup2
I will have it right next week!:woohoo:

Sorry about that!:sad1:

Dana:laundy:

Rootskate: I am sending you an envie out tomarrow sorry my DD has been very sick and I have been tending to her, the Pediatrician thinks she has the flu:scared1: not sure if its swine or just the flu so we are taking it easy and they can test her but the insurance may not cover it and it costs 325 so I said no thanks I will just treat her for the flu. I need to get out tomarrow and get some stamps so I will throw it in the box there so you should have it by sat or monday the latest. I just wanted to give you a heads up, hope all is well with you:):):flower3:

No problem. I hope your daughter is feeling better. :hug:

No envie yet this week.:sad2:

But there is always tomorrow.:goodvibes

This is how sad I am. I recieved my photopass cd today:thumbsup2 and a postcard from the counselers at the camp DS is at (mind you from them not him), yet I was looking for my coupon envie. :sad2::confused3:sad2:

No envie yet this week.:sad2:

But there is always tomorrow.:goodvibes

This is how sad I am. I recieved my photopass cd today:thumbsup2 and a postcard from the counselers at the camp DS is at (mind you from them not him), yet I was looking for my coupon envie. :sad2::confused3:sad2:

I can feel your pain! :sad2: I haven't had an envie in two weeks! :sad1: It's kind of like the Grinch stole Christmas (okay....our coupons at least....), isn't it? Let's hope both our envies arrive tomorrow!!

Mic&Min,

I sent your envelope out this morning for next week. I'm not sure how long it will take to get to you since it's out of state but hopefully you'll get it no later than Tuesday.

Gretchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter