• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Exchange Train~~New Riders Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!

I got 2 envies today without screen names and I need to know which is which because the contents are going to different riders. One is from PA and one is from NJ.

Thanks too both of you. I see a lot I can use.

Sending you a PM.

Hi any room to join? I am addicted to coupons! Would love to share the ones I do not use!
Melissa
Not sure how to PM- new at all of this

ShipooOwner - I have 2 more envelopes that will hopefully go out Saturday morning. I am sending them early because we are supposed to get snow Sunday night (its in the 70's today!). We hardly ever get snow down here, so everything comes to a stand still when it happens.

Okay, I'll be watching for them. We just got our biggest snowfall of the season yesterday. I don't remember driving in such deep snow for a long, long time. Where were the snowplows??? Minnesota is supposed to know how to cope with whopper snowfalls! :rolleyes: (Not yesterday!) Good luck if it hits there. I can imagine everything comes to a quick stop. :scared:

Hi any room to join? I am addicted to coupons! Would love to share the ones I do not use!
Melissa
Not sure how to PM- new at all of this

You probably won't be able to send PM's until you hit 10 posts. I've PM'd you with some information. :thumbsup2 You should be able to reply to it even though you can't initiate a PM yet.

I got mine today, but the post office had it in a baggie with the "We're Sorry" message on it! The entire envelope was shredded, but thankfully only a couple of coupons were shredded with it. The rest were great and what a huge stack there was!! Thanks so much!

R U Serious....isn't that the second time they did that to my envie...ERRRRR....I am going to have to triple pack them from now on...I am sending you out an envie tomorrow because some of them look good and will expire soon..so I wanted you to be able to take a look at them before they did expire...let me know how this envie arrives....:wizard:

ImalovinDisney...I received your HUGE envie yesterday...thanks so much...so many good ones to use...:cool1:

JAnderson,
Sorry for the delay, I caught the sick bug that's been going around my work. I did send out 2 envies on Thursday that are headed your way. I'll send out another this week.

JAnderson,
Sorry for the delay, I caught the sick bug that's been going around my work. I did send out 2 envies on Thursday that are headed your way. I'll send out another this week.

Not a problem - I was sick last week so I can totally relate! Hope you are feeling better!:goodvibes

Jen

RangerPooh, I'm getting an envie ready to mail to you tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Smidgen21, are you back from DW yet? If so, hope you and the family had a tremendous time there. I think you said you wanted to jump back on the train on March 9th and not tomorrow, right?

R U Serious....isn't that the second time they did that to my envie...ERRRRR....I am going to have to triple pack them from now on...I am sending you out an envie tomorrow because some of them look good and will expire soon..so I wanted you to be able to take a look at them before they did expire...let me know how this envie arrives....:wizard:

Yes, I am serious, but not to worry, only 4 coupons were destroyed! Thankfully the rest were saved because it was a huge packet!! Thanks so much, I used many of them before they expired and in fact I used a whole bunch yesterday that you sent me with the 2/28 expiry! Worked out great! :)

Hi Winnapooh! Be on the lookout. A great big envie is going in tomorrow's mail with your address on it! Hope you can find some that you can use!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter