• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Exchange Train~~New Riders Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My envie came Thursday. My husband is sooo bad about bringing the mail in out of his car. Last night I went out to search and sure enough it was there. When I grilled him he said "oh yea, that came yesterday". Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the great coupies. Have a good weekend and Happy Valentines day!:lovestruc

:love: :love: :love: Happy Valentine's Day, train riders! Enjoy the day! :love: :love: :love:

(Reminder~~~no mail service on Monday so mail your envies on Tuesday and PLEASE post to let your train buddy know it's on its way. :thumbsup2 )

I just got my Sunday paper today and no coupons :( :confused3 . Does anyone know if there actually should be coupons tomorrow? If so, I will send hubby out in the morning to get another copy.
Thanks,
Jenny

I just got my Sunday paper today and no coupons :( :confused3 . Does anyone know if there actually should be coupons tomorrow? It so, I will send hubby out in the morning to get another copy.
Thanks,
Jenny

Well doggone it......I googled it and it says no coupon inserts in the papers tomorrow because of Valentine's Day. Huh? Sounds kind of :confused3 :confused: :confused3 :confused: :confused3 I guess we're going to have to declare this week optional to send because that might mean you have barely any q's to forward with no inserts. That means the next required mailing date will be Feb. 23. Thanks, Jenny, for posting about this and don't send out DH to get another paper, okay? :laughing: Sorry everyone for the late notice regarding this on my part. :upsidedow

Well doggone it......I googled it and it says no coupon inserts in the papers tomorrow because of Valentine's Day. Huh? Sounds kind of :confused3 :confused: :confused3 :confused: :confused3 I guess we're going to have to declare this week optional to send because that might mean you have barely any q's to forward with no inserts. That means the next required mailing date will be Feb. 23. Thanks, Jenny, for posting about this and don't send out DH to get another paper, okay? :laughing: Sorry everyone for the late notice regarding this on my part. :upsidedow

Well its not because of Valentine's day... there are not coupons because of presidents day. Any time say the mail doesnt run, except no coupons in the sunday paper.

I got an envelope (with box tops yahhh!!!!!!!!!) from ShiPooOwner and 2 from Andrea this week! I haven't had a chance to go through all the coupons, but can't wait to!
Thanks so much!!

I forgot to post on Monday that I sent Jacoby 46 her 1st envie from me...hope you get it okay....sorry I didn't post we are in the final stages of wrapping up our Girl Scout cookies for the year.....:worship:

Thanks, I got mine today!!! Tons of Q's I can use and thanks so much for the FREE dog food coupon!! I had 4 of those last Sunday and can always use more!! :)

I got 2 BIG envies yesterday, sorry I'm late posting. I got home late and hit the BED!

I hope my buddy has gotten thier envie this wk! I will be mailing out one this wk of the ones i don't need and I have some from my mom. I won't be able to mail outt eh following wk for I will be at Disney. When I get back I will send out another envie!

I have another envelope in the mailbox to go out to ShiPooOwner on Tuesday. Did you get the 2 I sent last week?

I have another envelope in the mailbox to go out to ShiPooOwner on Tuesday. Did you get the 2 I sent last week?

That sounds great! :cool1: Only one envie from last week has arrived so far and with no mail on Monday, I expect the second one will be here on Tuesday.

Has spring sprung yet in the Deep South? I am certainly looking forward to its arrival, but it won't be here for a long time yet. Our yard is still full of dirty snow and lots of ice from the recent melting.

AH,

I bought four Sunday Papers and there is no Smart Source Or Red Plum or PG in any of them and that is the best place for coupons :(

Steve Griswold

Sorry you bought all those papers, Steve! :guilty: If you will look back at post #924, 925, and 926 they all are in reference to no coupon inserts in today's newspapers. However, I will try to stay more on top of the websites that list when papers won't have them and post that several days prior to that weekend. This one caught me totally off guard and I had no idea that there wouldn't be inserts due to Presidents' Day or Valentines' Day (as at least one of the websites that gives a schedule of coupon inserts asserted...) It appears we will have inserts after this weekend again until Easter weekend. We will have an optional mailing the week following Easter as we are having an optional mailing on Feb. 17. Once again, sorry you purchased extra newspapers and found them couponless! :guilty:

Received some envies!:thumbsup2

Thanks to the following people.

colusapj
mickeyholic
Banderboo
ShiPooOwner

I will also post this on page 1 beneath the wish list. Then all riders will know which inserts should be in their newspapers each week. :thumbsup2

Red Plum - RP
Smart Source - SS
Procter & Gamble - P&G
General Mills - GM

2/22/09 - SS, RP
3/1 - SS, RP, P&G
3/8 - SS, RP
3/15 - SS, RP
3/22 - SS (Easter Seals)
3/29 - SS, RP
4/5 - SS, RP, P&G
4/12 - none (Easter)
4/19 - SS, RP
4/26 - SS, RP

That takes us through the next couple months and then I will post the schedule again.

If you do have enough coupons to mail to your train buddy this week, please post on our thread so they will be watching for it and expecting its arrival later this week. If you don't have enough coupons this week to mail out, please be sure to mail on Monday, Feb. 23. If you could PM or post here that you can't send this week, I know your train buddy would appreciate hearing from you.

Sorry forgot to post but got both of my envies from Imalovindisney....sorry I am really trying to keep up...I think things are going to get better now we are coming to the end of the cookies...

Sorry forgot to post but got both of my envies from Imalovindisney....sorry I am really trying to keep up...I think things are going to get better now we are coming to the end of the cookies...

Still waiting on delivery of ours! Maybe this week.....I can taste those Thin Mints already! :dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter