• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Exchange Train~~New Riders Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent you 2 envies today and will probaly send out one or two more this week.

Scrappinmom,

Happy B-Day !!:goodvibes

ShiPooOwner,

I've got a nice little pile started of expired coupons again. I'd say it would fill a regular mailing envie.

Michelle

Thanks, I can't wait to receive them! I also sent 2 envie's out on the 26th to penquingirlie!

DVCfamily4108-Don't sweat the envie. I am sure it will turn up. Here is the problem. Once the envies get to NY, the military takes over the USPS. Mail goes out based on many things. Sometimes, an envie or package ends up on the bottom of a pile and it takes a few shipments to actually go out. We don't get mail sent on a daily basis like America. Besides, I actually had one coupon envie that ended up at some other military instillation somewhere in Europe. It was stamped and rerouted. So, don't give up hope. I have only had one thing lost and never received. it was something from Wal-Mart a year ago. Will let you know when your envie turns up.

mybestieismickey-It's ok that you did not put the Disername on the envie. I do a bit of detective work for those who either don't know or forgot. Once I have a disername, I write it on a list to keep track in case the next envie has no name. My memory ain't so great. ;)

Ok, so i got a few more envies on Friday. Thanks to the following.

forrgirls

and I got one from someone in Texas. Again, won't give any personal info. Will go do my research and see if i can figure this one out :scratchin
ShiPooOwner has come to the rescue again. Thanks for sending me an envie Stephgly.

You are welcome!! Next month I will make sure my name is on the envie! :rotfl:

If anybody is still trying to purchase their $50 worth of P&G products in order to receive your rebate, your deadline to buy your products is this Saturday. I thought the deadline was 2/14 but that is the date your request must be postmarked by. Has anybody submitted it already and received something back from them?

Mic&Min - Another envelope going out tomorrow for you.

RangerPooh - Got my envelope today! Thanks!

Have a great day everyone - :wave2:

Hi,
Scrappinmom I got another envelope from you today. Surprise! I am trying to get my DMIL and 2 best friends to join. I think they will have coupon envy otherwise!

Thanks,
Jen

Got a huge envie today! Thanks a ton Starann! Velrox I will send it out tomorrow.

Hello all,

Box Tops for Education is an awesome program giving money to public schools that collect them. I think it would be great if we all added them to our envies for the people that seek them out. Every school can benefit and if they get all the way to me I would be very greatfull.

Love you guys,

Gobo2:)

Hello all,

Box Tops for Education is an awesome program giving money to public schools that collect them. I think it would be great if we all added them to our envies for the people that seek them out. Every school can benefit and if they get all the way to me I would be very greatfull.

Love you guys,

That's a good idea to include them in the weekly envies and I've also added your name to the wish list for riders that like to send a bonus envie off the request list to someone. For those of you who have just joined us, it's found on page 1 in the first posting of our thread. If anyone else has special requests, just PM me and I'll add you to the list also! (Some of the Box Top Labels for Education are so tiny that it would be good to put them in a little ziplock or they might get lost. They are on a ton of products though!) :cheer2:

I got my envie last week and sent a big envie out to Vsimone. I am sorry it is a little late. We got a nice little storm this week and had trouble getting to post office.

Hello all,

Love you guys,

Please add me to the list of riders that collect box tops AND coke reward points.

I got my envelope from MattMatts-Momma today. Thanks so much!
ShiPooOwner - I have an envelope in the mailbox to go out to you tomorrow. I am getting backed up with coupons so I thought I would send next weeks out early.

Please add me to the list of riders that collect box tops AND coke reward points.

Hi LuckyLabonte! You were already listed on the wish list for Box Tops Labels for Schools but I added Coke Rewards for you just now! :thumbsup2

I'll be watching for your envie sometime next week. :wave2:

Thanks for the envie!

I, too, collect both boxtops for education and the campbells labels for education (and soup cans, goldfish bags, etc). Being the wife of a principal, and having a child go to his school, I have to certainly pull my weight and collect the asked for items.

Thanks and have a good weekend to all. I heard it may warm up in the Northeast, at least for a day (above 40!). :cool1:

Thanks for the envie!

I, too, collect both boxtops for education and the campbells labels for education (and soup cans, goldfish bags, etc). Being the wife of a principal, and having a child go to his school, I have to certainly pull my weight and collect the asked for items.

Thanks and have a good weekend to all. I heard it may warm up in the Northeast, at least for a day (above 40!). :cool1:

I'll add you to the wish list right now. :thumbsup2

I got my envie yesterday from Ill. but dont know who it was since there was a mr. and mrs and no first name. But if you send it to me Thanks and I did get it. I am going to go shopping tomorrow with my great coupons

Hello all,

Love you guys,

I think that is a great idea!!!! :)

I got my envie yesterday from Ill. but dont know who it was since there was a mr. and mrs and no first name. But if you send it to me Thanks and I did get it. I am going to go shopping tomorrow with my great coupons

Your sender is Jax677.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter