Coupon Exchange - LOOKING 4 NEW MEMBERS! SIGN UP TODAY!

LeeLeeLuvsDisney - I got your envelope Friday. Thank you!!! :goodvibes

disneystacy - I sent you (DH took to PO for me :goodvibes) a HUGE envelope for you!!!

pooki - I sent you (DH took your too!) an envelope on Saturday.

Enjoy ladies!!

I can't thank everyone enough for this coupon exchange! It's helped me get more organized (coupons aren't laying around forever or getting thrown out), save more money (coupons are cut and organized so I can use them) and share coupons instead of throwing out the ones my family wouldn't use. It's so great!

sham101505: Put your envelope in the mail this morning.

tinytink: Thanks, I will let you know when I get it.

Jamie (noodle 7729) mailing your coupons in the morning... :) envelope is stuffed.

hope you find some you can use..

dana :)

Bigsis1970- your envelope is going out tomorrow morning!

bigsis1970 - THANK YOU!! Received the envelope today.. Just in time for shopping tomorrow.. Thanks again..

Dana

Is it too late to join? My DW just lost her job and we are doing everything we can now to save money.

bradford82 - Im mailing your envie out today. So sorry its late. Ive been really sick since Saturday night.

To everyone else - PLEASE make sure you mail out to your new receivers and not your old ones. I have some members who are confused who to send out to, I have some people who are not even in the coupon exchange anymore. Below is a list of who is sending to who. If you DO NOT see your name on the list, it means you are no longer a member and do not have to send out any more coupons. In my last PM I said that if you did not reply to the message by Friday last week then you were out of the exchange. A couple of people did not reply and think they are still in the exchange. So please look at the list. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

YOUR USER NAME (STATE) - WHO YOU SEND TO
bigsis1970 (ME) - Tonydana
Tonydana (MA) - noodle7729
noodle7729 (PA) - tinytink
tinytink (VA) - vitfamily
vitfamily (OH) - sham101505
sham101505 (TN) - dryvithome
dryvithome (TX) - mic&min
mic&min (MN) - Disney8704
Disney8704 (DE) - bradford82
bradford82 (WI) - bechtelca@comcast.ne
bechtelca@comcast.ne (IN) - newtodis
newtodis (SC) - disneystacy
disneystacy (NC) - Brumeiser
Brumeiser (OH) - PiperGirlInWondrland
PiperGirlInWondrland (NY) - alyssa810
alyssa810 (MA) - bigsis1970

PiperGirlInWondrland- I got my coupons today! Thanks!

bradford82 - Im mailing your envie out today. So sorry its late. Ive been really sick since Saturday night.

To everyone else - PLEASE make sure you mail out to your new receivers and not your old ones. I have some members who are confused who to send out to, I have some people who are not even in the coupon exchange anymore. Below is a list of who is sending to who. If you DO NOT see your name on the list, it means you are no longer a member and do not have to send out any more coupons. In my last PM I said that if you did not reply to the message by Friday last week then you were out of the exchange. A couple of people did not reply and think they are still in the exchange. So please look at the list. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

YOUR USER NAME (STATE) - WHO YOU SEND TO
bigsis1970 (ME) - Tonydana
Tonydana (MA) - noodle7729
noodle7729 (PA) - tinytink
tinytink (VA) - vitfamily
vitfamily (OH) - sham101505
sham101505 (TN) - dryvithome
dryvithome (TX) - mic&min
mic&min (MN) - Disney8704
Disney8704 (DE) - bradford82
bradford82 (WI) - bechtelca@comcast.ne
bechtelca@comcast.ne (IN) - newtodis
newtodis (SC) - disneystacy
disneystacy (NC) - Brumeiser
Brumeiser (OH) - PiperGirlInWondrland
PiperGirlInWondrland (NY) - alyssa810
alyssa810 (MA) - bigsis1970

Teresa, I responded twice to your private messages and you still kicked me out, and without any notification except this post? Not cool.

Thanks Sham101505 for the coupons over the past few months. Newtodis, I am glad that the coupons I sent were helpful. I keep running into you on this board, I am sure we'll "meet" again! :)

Newtodis, I am glad that the coupons I sent were helpful. I keep running into you on this board, I am sure we'll "meet" again! :)

Thanks so much for all of the great coupons! They were really helpful to me and my family. I hope to run into you again as well!! :goodvibes

disneystacy - I sent an envelope of mail out in yesterday's mail. Please disregard the envelope. We got a new postage machine so they "tested" it on that envelope (which gave me a good reason to use it since we can't send things like "that" to the community! :rotfl:) There are some things from a little book I got from Target as well that I hope you can use!

Bigsis1970- your envelope is going out tomorrow morning!

Great I'll be looking for it, thanks!

bigsis1970 - THANK YOU!! Received the envelope today.. Just in time for shopping tomorrow.. Thanks again..

Dana

Oh perfect - glad it arrived in time.

I also wanted to tell you all that I saved $26.49 at the grocery store on Monday with coupons!!! My hubby was like :scared1: HAAA

Mic&min, sorry about not posting earlier, but the coupons went out Tuesday. Been a bit busy around here and just got on the computer today and realized I didn't let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter