Coupon Book with Ticket Purchase Question

kaceyisme

Just passing the time until my next trip
Does anyone know what is in coupon book that you get with the 5 days for the price of 2 tickets they were offering a little while back. I bought them online and we are going at the end of the month. I chose to pick up my tickets when we get there, so I won't get the coupon book until we arrive.

Thanks!

We got this coupon book. The nascar free appetizer with adult entree purchase worked out well for us. We got the sampler platter for free. There's 1 for a $5.00 movie ticket which I used the others we didn't get a chance to use but they are : rent 1 towel get one at wet and wild,Wet-n-wild 10% off any combo meal surf grill, wet-n-wild $5.00 off any $20.00 purchase breakers surf shopfree dessert with every purchase of baby back ribs @ Jakes-RPR,Free glass wine with adult entree purchase PBH,buy1 cappuccino get 1 PBH,Free Souvenir with $10.00 food purchase NBA CITY - citywalk, Free interactive gamecard with $20.00 food purchase NBA citywalk,Buy1 get 1 icecream cone PBH,free childs admission to PIRATES dinner adventure with every 2 paying adults HTH :)

Thanks tarynsmom!

Probably the only ones we'll use are the free appetizer at Nascar, like you did, and the free ice cream at Portofino, since we'll be staying there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter