Couple timing questions - CRT and HDD

piraterose

Mouseketeer
Looking for some input on timing since we have not done these two before (fyi - We'll be 4 adults and 3 children - ages 6, 5, and 1 - one car) And this will be the first weekend in Feb so I believe crowds should be fairly low:

1) Hoop De Doo Revue 5pm show (sunday)- We will be coming from the Studio's. Will we have enough time if we leave the studios at 3pm? I figure an hour from Studio gate, to car to Wilderness - If we're parked at Wilderness front area at 4PM will an hour be enough for internal bus ride to seat?

Am I right that Buena Vista Drive -> World Dr -> Vista Blvd. is best route from HS to FW.

Also how do we get to the campfire and movie at FW from there? and will leaving HDD at 6:45/7pm be enough time (and do we need chairs)?

Side question - Will 6 hours be enough at Studio's? I haven't done it in a while and no one else going with me have been there at all. When I've gone before it really hadn't been an all day thing and we will probably not be going on TT or RRC or AILive - but will probably do the BatB show.

2) Quick CRT question (monday 12:05) - how long before our res time should we be at the castle (we'll just be riding rides in back areas of MK at the time).

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter