Couple Questions?!

TinkAsh2001

DIS Veteran
Ok I have a couple questions. I believe that I have all our TS reservations figured out. We are on the dining plan and staying March 28-April2. So does that mean we get 6 TS credits for our whole trip?! If so my question is Would you do Chef Mickey's for breakfast or lunch?! Also we are wanting to do the HDDR for 2 TS is it worth it ya think?! Also which show would be best I saw where you can sit in category 1 for the 9:30 show or category 2 or 3 for the others?! We are staying at POP so what is the best way to get to the show?!

First welcome to the Dis... I think since most of your questions are centered about the Disney Dining plan and specific restaurants I am going to move this to the Dining Plan board and let the experts there help you....

As far as transportation to the HDDR, I would say that the best way to get to a resort from another resort is to go to a park and take the bus to Fort Wilderness or go to Downtown Disney and take the Fort Wilderness bus.

I'm guessing you're doing the regular DDP next year and not the Deluxe? So, first things first. I don't think Chef Mickey's has a lunch unless its during free dining or the holidays. So My vote would be for dinner! I really dislike breakfast.

Next, I don't think the HDDR is worth the 2 TS credits, but then again I don't have children so my opinion may change once I do have children.

You get there by takiing a bus from Pop to a park and then catching a bus from a park to Ft. Wilderness and I think it leaves you pretty close to the HDDR place.

Enjoy your trip!!

You get one TS for each night of your stay. HDDR is a great show I can't remember what category our seats were but every where is a great view. I would do CM for lunch or dinner, I don't think any of the places are worth a T for breakfast even though they serve great food we like CM and CP. Unless you plan a late breakfast.

I'm guessing you're doing the regular DDP next year and not the Deluxe? So, first things first. I don't think Chef Mickey's has a lunch unless its during free dining or the holidays. So My vote would be for dinner! I really dislike breakfast.

Next, I don't think the HDDR is worth the 2 TS credits, but then again I don't have children so my opinion may change once I do have children.

You get there by takiing a bus from Pop to a park and then catching a bus from a park to Ft. Wilderness and I think it leaves you pretty close to the HDDR place.

Enjoy your trip!!

Actually, to get to HDDR, go to Magic Kingdom and take the boat over OR go to the Studios and take the bus over. Those two routes will put you at the end of Ft. Wilderness closest to the HDDR.

(Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and DTD, then transferring will put you at the other end of Ft. Wilderness, then you have to take an internal bus to where HDDR is.)

Thanks for the info on getting to HHDR! Also, on more thing would u reccomend le cellier staekhouse for a girl trip?! I read in reviews that it was romantic because it was so dark but not the atomshere we are wanting:rotfl: but the food sounded really good?! Any ideas?!

Thanks for the info on getting to HHDR! Also, on more thing would u reccomend le cellier staekhouse for a girl trip?! I read in reviews that it was romantic because it was so dark but not the atomshere we are wanting:rotfl: but the food sounded really good?! Any ideas?!

I've eaten at LeCellier many times. Most have been with friends, and once with my family (with two teenage boys, that can hardly be romantic). So yes, it is a great restaurant to join up with other friends :-)

I believe you'll have 5 TS credits. You get one credit for each night so the 28, 29, 30, 31, and 1st. If you're leaving on the 3rd, you'd have 6 credits.

Happy Planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter