couple of questions-

Just(donald)Ducky

Mouseketeer
Hey all-

I just priced out our 2014 vacation, and I've got a few questions.

am I able to switch hotels in the middle of the stay, yet still keep my myw package benefits? I.e, if I wanted to stay at fort wilderness campgrounds for 6 nights, then switch to contemporary for 5, would it be an all new package, or could it be the same package?

and the reason I ask this question is this: Camping is great, but we like to follow up camping with a stay in a nice hotel-

But camping is CHEAP. Want I want to do is start saving now, then make the reservations for as many nights as I can at contemporary, the rest at fort wilderness.

Then on top of that, if I am able to save up enough for another night, I want to switch- add a day at Cont, subtract one at fort wilderness.

Can this be done?

Thanks in advance for ANY help!

Mike

any package is part of your room - be it hotel or campsite. So no you can't kept the same package when you change. that say you can get a new package at your second place.

If you switch hotels anytime during your trip, you have to make 2 reservations. Disney doesn't see it as a split stay, but rather 2 separate reservations. The MYW package would not carry over to the 2nd resort. You would have to book 2 packages if that's what you wanted for each stay, with each package requiring a $200 deposit. You can add/subtract days from your ressie at any time, provided there is availability at the resort you want to add night(s) to.

so two hotels, two dining plans, two sets of tickets.

wow. That is really, really annoying! especially since the tickets will cost more!

GRRRRRRR

so two hotels, two dining plans, two sets of tickets.

wow. That is really, really annoying! especially since the tickets will cost more!

GRRRRRRR

Yes, if you want the DDP for both stays, tickets are required with each stay. With that said, you can get tickets for the whole stay on the first reservation and a 1 day base ticket for everyone on the second reservation and save the 1 day tickets for a future trip. Another option would be to get the DDP + tickets for the first stay and book room only for the second stay and pay OOP for your meals, which wouldn't require another ticket purchase.

ewell the tickets can transfer - but if you are going for the dinning plan - you have to buy them anyway.

how many are in your party?

might consider BLT for the CR stay. it is next door and you can rent a DVC reservation and stay at BLT for alot less than CR.

with DVC - there is no free dinning -but most of the time you save enough on the room to pay for dinning if you still want it.

For our split stays we book tickets and dinning for the 1st portion of the trip, but we get tickets to cover our entire stay so if we're doing 6 days in one resort and 4 in another, we buy 10 day tickets. The second resort we book room only and pay for food OoP, though for you it'd make more sense to pay OoP during camping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter