• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Couple of questions...

iluvbelle1203

Mouseketeer
When you scrapbook your Disney trip do you do it day by day or group the parks together?
Do you make individual pages for each character/ride that you take pictures on or put them all together?

Depends on the person. Some of us scrap in order others do by park, it's all personal preference.

I typically scrap by park only because we go on long trips and do multiple days in each park. This last time I did chronological and it was a nice change, but that was only a 4 day trip.

If I do by park I'll combine similar topics if I don't have enough photos. Like if I have 2 pics of Aladdin and 2 pics of his ride I will combine stuff. Character meet and greets are usually combined just because I only have 1 pic of the kids with Mickey, one with Minnie, etc.

I scrap by park because, for instance, if I am making an elaborate page of the Tea Cup ride, I'm only making ONE PAGE! ha:cool1: So every picture of my kids on that ride will be on that one spread.

I do day by day...mainly because I'm nuts that way and can't stand when things are not in order in my life. :lmao:

I go so often and normally for a short trip- a day or 2 every month or so that I generally don't scrap each trip. I am working on albums for each park with photos of us and each ride/attraction over the years.

I did a trip for my birthday and went chronologically but only scrapped the new things I did (It was an 8by8 album oif 30 new things at Disney for my 30th birthday.

This summer when we do our week long anniversary trip I will do an album for that using pages from swaps and adding in some from the hotel and restruants. I will probably do it by day but I am not sure. I will just be using a page for each area of the park unless something major happens there so just a couple of photos of us at that part of park with whatever we are doing. We are only planning small parts of our days in the parks over the week and while we can park hop wee don't have plans to that week- unless DH decides he wants to see an evening show other than wishes- which I plan on watching from the room 4 out of 5 nights.

Rebecca

I have always scrapped by day. I cant stand having us in different clothes on the same page - throws everything off for me. We dont park hop since we had kids so there isnt the multiple park per day issue either.

What I do is have an itenerary for the day on what we did

I've just started scrapping my Disney vacations. I have 5 trips over 10 years to catch up on. My plan is to to scrap each vacation in order of year. I will scrap by park rater than by day as we usually park hop so can't remember when specific photos were taken. My first album will be trip one and two as I didn't have a digital cameram then and didn't take alot of photos. I will most likely scrap each trip seperately from there. Definately our WDW will be on its own as well as the 50th anniversary trip. :)

I've done it both ways. Right now, I'm in the middle of our 10-day Thanksgiving trip, and it's a mess. I'm not working in any kind of order this time, just whatever pics jump at me. It will probably be more of a park by park, then maybe some with just Christmas-type stuff together.

I always scrap it chronologically.

I have done chronologic and I have also done by park, meals, and hotels. It depends on where I am in the scrapping mood when I get to those pictures. I am two trips behind now and going on another trip in August. I have decided that I need to just get the pictures on pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter