Couple of questions about Dining Plan...

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by JerseyBallerina, Jan 12, 2005.

1. JerseyBallerina

JerseyBallerina Mouseketeer

I have a few questions about the MYW dining plan...

We are going for 10 days/9 nights, would we get a plan for 9 or 10 days?

Do you have to eat a sit-down and counter service meal everyday or can you eat two counter service meals one day and two sit down meals the next? As long as you use your allowed number of meals, does it matter how you use it?

Does everyone in the room have to be on the dining plan?

Can you share plans with people? Here is a hypothetical situation: Person A decides not to go into the park one day with Person B. Can Person B use Person A's plan to get another snack?

Thank you for all your help! :D

2. zipDdoodah

zipDdoodah My other car is a monorail

1. Your plan would be good for 9 days. It corresponds to the number of nights you are staying.

2. You can use your meals in whatever combination you want. They give you a total # of meals on your room key card, so they can be used basically however you want to use them. Theoretically you could all of the meals in 1 day if it was physically possible.

3. Everyone in the room has to be on the plan.

4. I don't see why you couldn't share the meals within your group as long as you have the person's card you want to use for the meal. However, they would need that same card to get into another park, so they would have to NOT be at a park at the time if the meal was in a park. For example, if you were staying at WL and wanted to go get some snacks from Roaring Fork, you could take everybody's cards and get snacks for everyone while they are all in the pool. You just need the cards.