• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Couple of questions about aulani

jedspad

Mouseketeer
We will be leaving for our trip to Disneyland and Aulani in about 43 days.:cool1:. Planning on doing a massage in the spa at Aulani, do I need to book these before we get there or would I be ok to wait until we are there? Is there only 1 couples room for the couples massages? We have 2 couples wanting to do this so just checking. Also has anyone done the ziplining on the north shore? My husband so wants to do this but he is visually impaired and I wasn't sure about the bridges they talked about, etc. I think he would love the zip lining part. I just need to make sure it is safe for him to get around. Of course I would be with him but was afraid the bridges might have the slats with the open spots between. TIA

Whether you can wait to book your spa appointment once you get to Aulani really depends on how busy they will be. When I went over 4th of July week, I booked in advance by calling the spa. If you are a DVC member, you get a signature treatment(Lomi Lomi--if I remember correctly) for the cost of the regular one. They will email you the spa menu and answer any questions you have over the phone. You can also take advantage of the hydrotherapy gardens, so wear or bring your swimsuit with you to the spa. They should be able to tell you when you call how booked they are for the time you will be visiting. Sorry I can't answer your other questions.

Whether you can wait to book your spa appointment once you get to Aulani really depends on how busy they will be. When I went over 4th of July week, I booked in advance by calling the spa. If you are a DVC member, you get a signature treatment(Lomi Lomi--if I remember correctly) for the cost of the regular one. They will email you the spa menu and answer any questions you have over the phone. You can also take advantage of the hydrotherapy gardens, so wear or bring your swimsuit with you to the spa. They should be able to tell you when you call how booked they are for the time you will be visiting. Sorry I can't answer your other questions.

From what I understood the hotel was completely booked at full capacity while we were there over Christmas. We were able to book spa appointments the day of when we wanted them. We did the couples massage. You cannot upgrade the couples massage with the DVC benefit. We chose to stick with the couples massage because we liked that particular one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter